29

(prompt) Person A trying to scare Person B by telling them that they saw a shark in the water and Person B not falling for it, but then the lifeguard yells for everyone to get out of the water because there is actually a shark in the water
———————

clint and pietro were currently at the beach, building sandcastles and joking around. "hey speedy, mind giving daddy a sandwich?" he asked, "sure thing.." pietro responded while reaching into the navy blue cooler.

while taking the sandwich out, sand went flying as for pietro, he made sure clint wasn't watching as he quickly found a way to remove the sand.

the speedster handed the archer the sandwich he had demanded as pietro wanted to get into the water with clint. "hey, before you eat.. can we get in the water? that is the whole point of coming to the beach.." he mumbled.

clint nodded "alright, just hope a bird doesn't take my damn lunch.." he said as he got up from the towel he'd been sitting on, taking pietros hand and walking into the water with him.

as pietro walked into the water, he had been thinking of a joke to do. it was a cruel one. "h-hey daddy? th-there's a.. there's a shark!" he yelled out, pretending to be scared as he tried to scurry away, the archer quickly following and realizing there wasn't one.

"now baby.. that wasn't a nice prank to pull.." clint said as pietro had smiled all innocently at him "i just wanted to have fun.. you can't take a small joke?"

many minutes later into the day, an actual shark had appeared! the lifeguard acted quick and blew his whistle while yelling, "get out the water now! now! there is a shark!" with that, pietro and clint were quick to get out the water.

clint was trying to catch his breath while pietro was looking into the water. "see, it was not so much of a joke after all.." he mumbled.

"yeah, yeah.. i get your point.."

——
well, i hope this one shot made sense 😂😂