31

do y'all like spider(y)pool?

"please don't go."

clint had to go on a mission, meaning he'd have to leave the love of his life alone. "hey speedy... i have something i gotta tell you.." he kind of mumbled.

pietro looked up at the archer with those beautiful blue eyes "what is it?" he asked, wondering what clint was going to tell him.

clint took a deep breath "okay, so... i have to go on a mission for about 3 months.." he said looking at pietro as his small smile faded away.

"i don't like to be left alone.. please..." the speedster pleaded, looking at clint with watery eyes. "please don't go.. don't leave me.."

clint felt bad, but there was nothing he could do "baby,.. it won't last long.. if anything, i'll try to finish the mission quick just to come back to you... even if i do last long, we can always facetime and call each other so that we can always keep in touch.." he said wiping pietros tears, leaving soft kisses on his face having his face in his hands.

pietro slightly nodded "that sounds good.. sorry for being this way.." he apologized, clint smiling a bit "it's okay..." it was now all silent until the archer broke the silence. "hey, so i still have some time before i go on my mission.. so what would you like to do?" he asked.

pietro looked at clint "i just want to cuddle and kiss you all i can before you leave for 3 months.." he giggled as clint nodded "alright, that can be done.."

i hope this was good as i wrote this in class lol