Jacob looked at me confused, but I shoved him under one of the circular tables.

"Here Charlie." Mom said handing me a chocolate pudding cup and a plastic spoon.

"Thank you mom." I said hugging her.

"Now I trust that you will say that and go straight to bed?" She asked

I nodded, "Good, good night sweetie." She said ruffing my hair and walking to the door.

"Night mom, oh can you tell Jason I said goodnight too?" I asked as she was almost out the door.

She turned back to me, "Yes I will."

Once the door closed, and the cafeteria was dark, and the only light was from the high, slim, windows.

"Ms. Kiley is your mom?" Jacob asked, getting out of the table.

"Yes." I said, really starting to believe she is.

"She seems so young." He said looking at the doors she just left through, "Pudding cup?" He asked, pointing to it.

"Don't judge." I said holding the cup to my chest.

He chuckled a bit, "I'm not."

I opened the plastic cover and held it out to Jacob, gesturing to see if he wanted it.

He slowly grabbed it, and licked it.

Walking over to a table, I sat down and pushed the spoon into the cup.

Jacob came to my side and watched as I ate.

Then he held his hand out, "Jacob."

"Charlie." I said shaking it.

I held the spoon out to him, it held a bit of chocolate.

Not seeming to think about it, he placed his mouth on the spoon and ate the pudding on the spoon.

Laughing a bit I kept eating the pudding, soon the pudding was gone and when it was done it was like we didn't want to move.

Slowly I got up and threw the now empty cup in the trash, we both walked out of the cafeteria and walked silently down the hall.

When we got to my room I stopped and it took a second for Jacob to realize I stopped walking.

"This is my room." I said, my thumb pointing to the door on my right.

"Oh, well goodnight then Charlie." Jacob said, giving a small wave as I opened my door.

"Night, Jacob..." I said back, closing the door.

TIME SKIP to next morning: 7:53 AM

"Charlie wake up." I heard someone say,

"No..." I said turning over.

"Charlie!" Someone said, pushing me out of the bed and to the floor.

I peeked my head back up to see mom and Wendy looking at me.

Mom hit Wendy in the arm lightly, "Don't do that." She said coming to my side and helping me up.

"Come on Charlie, it's breakfast!" Wendy said excitedly, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room.

"Mom, help me!" I yelled back as Wendy ran with my down the hall.

All mom did was wave, "Have fun Charlie!" She yelled back to me.