Chapter Nine

Merry Christmas! 🎄🎅🎁🎋🎉🎊

<Damon's POV>

"She's under a heavy compulsion, Bonnie." I whisper to her frustrated.

"For the last time, It's not a compulsion Damon!" She snaps back.

Bonnie and I had left the room to discuss the mess Elena is in. We stand outside surrounded by the forest.

"Well, Sabrina, what's the plan?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"I'll do a locator spell to figure out which witch she's linked to."

"'Which witch'. Ha." I joke. Bonnie rolls her eyes again.

"This is serious Damon. Elena can be controlled at any and every time. I just don't know why someone would go after Elena.."

"Well the scientists that took Elena earlier.. They said something about a witch sacrifice."

Bonnie's eyes light up. "You idiot! I told you all about the witch curse and how they'd be after Elena! You knew that the scientists were involved in a sacrifice of Elena and you figured that would be a good fact to keep to yourself?!"

"Relax. You think I didn't know about that? Elena is my first priority. Now if you would let me speak, I think I have some leverage."

Bonnie raises an eyebrow. "Do tell."

"There were 3 scientists experimenting on Elena.. As she told me. I think one of them was Katherine."

"And?"

"I think I can get her to spill about whatever happened to Elena."

"Great. So where can we find her?" Bonnie smiles.

I grin back.

*

<Elena's POV>

"I've been feeling so out of it lately.. Like I'm barely in control of my actions." I explain to Caroline as I lay on the cabin bed. I sigh. "I feel so bad about dragging you guys into my mess."

"Not fair. We're a team. We'd be crazy to let you go through this on your own!" She laughs. I smile.

"I haven't had a happy bone in me for too long." I sigh. "I miss it."

"I know. But we'll get through this. We always do." She says. "So how has the memory thing been going for you?" she asks.

I bite my lip. "Honestly they're actually slowly returning. In my dreams and everything. Usually they're about Damon."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah." I say breathlessly, wondering. "I just.. I can't describe it. Like a magnetic pull between us."

"I'm sorry for always being against you being with him." She gives me an apologetic smile. "I should've been happy that you're happy."

"Well lucky for you I can barely remember my 15th birthday and everything else curtiousy of evil scientists." I joke, giggling.

All of a sudden the door slams open. "Sorry to interrupt this heart-felt barf bestie moment, but I heard I was needed." A girl says. She looks exactly like me. She acknowledges my shocked face. "Oh right, memory loss Gilbert. I'm Katherine, the doppelgänger before you." She smirks. "Great, I get a redo on first impression with my enemy. This time I'll make it known that you shouldn't mess with me."

Katherine speeds over to me, and snaps my neck.

**

Arghh I've almost totally abandoned this story I'm beyond sorry. Honestly just had a writers block for this story but after watching gossip girl from season 1 to season 5 in 7 days alone my creative juices for this story started flowing. I'm probably going to end this story around 20 chapters. May or may not get another one lol. Love you all, happy holidays!

Don't forget to vote real quickie!

Love ya

~Em