Chapter Fourteen

"Bonnie, you need to tell us what's going on." I say to her. Matt, Caroline, Stefan, Damon and I are all sitting on the couch with her. She hasn't said anything for the past couple minutes, she's just stared down at her feet.

"There's nothing to tell." Bonnie says and then looks away.

"We can't help you if you don't let us, Bon." I say to her as caringly as I can. I get up to sit next to her and before she can object and pull her in for a hug. She immediately bursts into tears and cries into my shoulder.

"I don't know what's happening to me, Elena. I hallucinate and my thoughts are consuming me, and I feel like I'm going crazy." She says in tears. Damon stares at us, pursing his lips.

Caroline gets up and hugs the both of us tightly. Bonnie cries a little more. Then Matt and Stefan join the hug and soon it's all of us huddled together, and Bonnie's tears subside.

"Don't worry Bon, we're gonna get you out of this." Matt says. "You know we'd never let you go through anything alone."

**

"Damon?" I ask him as we lay next to each other on our bed. He looks at me intently. "How could we not notice that Bonnie was going through all of that? It sounds like hell. How could we all have been so blind?" I cuddle up on his chest.

"I don't know. We were all really distracted. We've all been going through a lot lately. Especially you." He says. "I know you've been feeling the same as Bonnie."

I sit up and look at him. "How did you know that?"

"Because I love you Elena." He says and pulls me in for a kiss. We pull apart and he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm crazy in love with you and I can always tell how you're feeling. And I know it's been hell losing your memory, and all of the traumatic stuff you just went through. But don't you ever ever dare consider leaving me here alone and giving up on your life." He stares at me hard. "Promise me Elena."

A tear runs down my face. "It just hurts so bad, Damon. It's unbearable.." I start sobbing uncontrollably and he pulls me in for a hug so safe that I just want to stay like this right here in this moment forever.

*****

I know this was the shortest update ever and I don't think I can apologize enough for taking literally this long. I had to write this so I could at least bring this story to a close. I'm so so sorry I took so long.

I love you all so much for supporting me and waiting literally forever for me to update.

I am actually coming out with another fanfiction and I've wrote the first 6 chapters already so that me taking forever to update doesn't happen again. I was a lot younger at the time (which sucks that I literally took that long to update that I've grown up a lot since) and I kind of forgot about this account and by the time I was back on wattpad I lost the momentum I guess for this story and I was completely blank about what I could ever write.

The next fanfiction I'm writing will be a lott better organized than this one in my opinion. It's going to be a combination of "The Vampire Diaries" and "Pretty Little Liars". It's gonna be cray. Imagine -A sending texts to Damon and Stefan.

But yeah please believe it when I say I'm really sorry and I hope that me not updating didn't stress you out too much..

I love you all so much and maybe I'll talk to y'all again when I post the first chapter of my new fanfic. Thanks for reading.

Love ya

~Em