Chapter 11.

~Damion~

I slam my front door and walk into the kitchen.

My parents went out and won't be back till tomorrow which leaves the house to me.

The whole way back from Julia's I've been pissed off.

I never thought she would cheat on me until she accidently called me and I heard her crying to some nigga.

They bet not be fucking or Ima fuck him up.

I thought my 'issue' had disappeared after what happened at my old school but this shit really done pissed me off.

How the hell she gone cheat on me after all the shit I done did for her?

Like cheating on her with her best friend.

Man that was one time!

And the time after that,and the time after that, and that time in McDonald's...

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell, punching the refrigerator door.

"Bwubba?" A voice whispers from the stairs.

Breathing hard, I turn around holding my hand.

"Dwamion?" She calls again.

The fire in my eyes soften at the fear in hers.

"Hey, Danica. What are you doing up?"

She sniffles, slowly walking towards me, clutching her sock monkey close to her.

"You woke mwe up. Why were you scweaming, Bwubba?" She whispers,starting to cry. "Are you okay?"

I sigh, knowing that a 4-year-old won't understand what I'm going through.

"You'll understand when you're older, hun." I say, pulling her onto my lap in the floor.

"Is it Juwia?" She says, asking about Julia since she's been over the house a lot.

"No," I lie. "Go to bed, Danica, it's okay."

I walk her upstairs and tuck her into bed, kissing her forehead.

Now look what you've done.

I swear if it wasn't for Danica, I would have lost my mind a long time ago.

I try not to fuck up her childhood with bad memories of me 'cause I don't want her to be scared of me when she gets older but so far, I'm fucking it up.

I need to get my mind off this shit.

I call the only person who I know can help me.

I scroll through my phone till I reach her name.

Cocaine

I call her and she answers on the second ring.

"Hello?" She answers like she expected me.

"I need you." I say with no emotion.

There's no need for hellos, this is only business.

"Well, you know where to find me, baby."She purrs.

"Are you alone?" I ask, almost laughing at how much I sound like those killers from horror movies.

"Just like always." She says and I can basically hear her licking her lips.

I think back to when she had those lips wrapped around my dick..

"Give me 5 minutes." I reply,grabbing my jacket.

"I'll be waiting." She whispers sexily and hangs up.

This is just to get my mind off of Julia. I tell myself over and over on the way there.

She's waiting with the door open with a messy bun and a robe which I know contains nothing underneath.

I quietly walk up the stairs to the front door and walk past her without a word.

"I knew you'd be back." She smirks, closing the door behind me.

"This is the last time." I mumble.

"That's what you say every time you're here, babe." Sasha chuckles, leading me to her room.

Damion know he wrong with his cheating ass but if he was faithful this book wouldn't be very good now would it?

•What is Damion's issue?

•Will he harm Julia or himself?

•What happens to Julia?

•Will she seek comfort in someone?

•Will she EVER find out about Damion and Sasha?

Tell me what ya think!

Keep reading/commenting!

~•Dana•~