Chapter 22.

~Josh~

I walk back into Sasha's room and almost drop my cafeteria lunch when I see who's in the bed beside her's.

"Josh?" She says, her eyes widening.

"Julia? What are you doing here?" I walk over to her and hug her tightly.

She squeals. "Josh..cast..arm..owww!"

"Oh, sorry." I step back. "So how did you end up in the hospital." My jaw clenches. "Did Damion get to you too?"

She looks away and a tear slides down her face.

"J," I sit down on the edge of the bed. "What the hell did he do to you?"

She slowly turns her head to look at me.

"He was fucking your sister. For weeks." She chuckles darkly. "Oh, and also my cousin. Stupid bitch."

I sit in shock for a few minutes until anger fills my body.

"He cheated on you! With Sasha!? That fuckin' asshole! Who does shit like that man!?" I start to pace the room. "How could Sasha do that shit to you? That shit is foul."

Julia shakes her head and mumbles, ""Tell me about it."

~Julia~

He suddenly stops pacing and runs to the other side of the curtain.

"Josh-Wait!" I start to get up only for the curtain to be ripped back and two people to be revealed:

Josh

And his bitch ass, back-stabbing, hoe ass big sister.

Except something is off about her.

Her hair is all over her head and her eyes are wide with..not fright but..excitement?

It's then that I realize the problem and my eyes widen.

"Sasha no.." I whisper, covering my mouth with my hand."Corrie's-"

"That's right." She giggles hysterically and then smirks. "Corrie's back bitches!"