ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵇⁱⁿ

↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ table of contents!¡ •ଓ.°
               ┊virtual cuddles
┊i. softly soft
               ┊ii. changbin stray kids
               ┊iii. fem reader
               ┊iv. 459 words
┊v. pretend that you and bin are speaking korean because random bolded sentences looks weird

you groaned, sitting up from your bed and slowly walking to the bathroom. you quickly used it then went back to moping in your room, alone and cold. you took your phone off the charger and looked at your notifications from twitter (same) seeing people celebrating being at stray kids concert.

now you could've went if you didn't have to take care of your little sister. you stopped moping and looking at your notifications when you got a message from your best friend, who was coincidentally in stray kid's, changbin. you instantly sat up and opened the message.

[binnie]
hey dumb dumb i have some time to talk if you're up and want to talk but if not then continue sleeping

you got excited and quickly replied. it took a minute for him to text back but once he did you guys didn't stop talking until he had to go back on stage. you smiled to yourself as the conversation ended. 'god i love him' you thought to yourself as you laid back on your bed, your phone clutched in your hands.

◡̈

you reluctantly opened your eyes as your felt your phone vibrating against your bed. you squinted at the screen seeing 'binnie' on it. you blinked a few times before it registered in your head who is was.

"nn (nickname)! i thought of would've been asleep by now." you giggled at him softly and yawned. "you woke me up." you heard changbin dramatically gasp.

"do you want to go back to sleep?" he asked. you thought a second before answering "nope. now tell me how was the concert." and to that your hour long conversation with him started.

◡̈

"no way really?" you gasped after hearing what jisung said to chan, even though it wasn't really a surprise. "binnie are you gonna go to sleep anytime soon" you heard hyunjin yell form the background. "yeah..." changbin said sadly.

"changbin i have an idea. we stay on the phone until whoever falls asleep first." changbin instantly agreed to your idea.

"wait how are supposed to know who will if we can't see each other?"

"we can just facetime then"

you waited for changbin to change the call to facetime. you smile grew as soon as you saw his face. "binnie!" changbin smiled and put in his airpods (me and changbin are just rich like that).

"okay let's sleep then." he setup his phone next to him while you did the same.

"it's like virtual cuddles." you giggled to yourself at his joke.

"goodnight binnie."

"night nn"

this chapter is lowkey after my friend jaehyun because me and him would do this all the time since he used to live in korea and he would always call it virtual cuddles

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

this chapter is lowkey after my friend jaehyun because me and him would do this all the time since he used to live in korea and he would always call it virtual cuddles. so without jae this wouldn't probably be a chapter dkshdjdj