ʷᵒᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ

needy in public
»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««fluffy smut kinda ?x reader (but you are described as wearing a dress again)420 words (yes)»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««
fluffy smut kinda ?
x reader (but you are described as wearing a dress again)
420 words (yes)
»»————- ♡ ————-««

you and your boyfriend wooyoung were going clothes shopping. you needed more summer clothes and wooyoung wanted to come along since it was a free day for him.

you guys arrived at the clothing store and you immediately found stuff that you like. you told him you were going to try them on and he waited outside.

"daaaaaamn babe you look hot as fuck" wooyoung started to hype you up. you rolled your eyes and continued looking at yourself in the mirror. "woo hush. i'm gonna go try something else on."

you were having difficulty trying to zip up a skintight dress so instead of asking another person, what better than wooyoung? you called woo in the room to help you.

he licked his lips and smirked once he walked in. "i didn't call you in for that, now help me zip this," you pointed to the zipper in the back. he went behind where the zipper was and started to zip it.

in the process he kept acting like it was stuck so he would yank it making you step back a bit every time. you ended up stepping back to the point where your bottom was against his bulge. you noticed and he was being annoying so you started to tease him by rubbing your butt against his hardening member.

"yn, stop teasing me" he whined. you smirked, not stopping. he eventually did zipped up the dress to get you to stop teasing him.

"wooyoung stop staring at me like i'm a piece of food you weirdo." you joked, admiring yourself in the mirror. in response to what you said, wooyoung started to grope your ass making you slightly moan.

"see baby you want it too." his hands traveled up to your waist. he pulled you back making you hit his bulge again. he moaned in your ear and that didn't help your now growing needyness.

but you shook your head and protested yet again. "we're in public, when we get home woo." he started to pout making you giggle a little.

"you're a big baby, my big baby." you pinched his cheeks. he blushed a little and laid his head on your shoulder. "can we go home now?" you nodded and quickly changed then got out of the store (after buying your things sksjkshs).

these are all pre made dkahsksb im literally the worst writer ever omg