"When you break windows, you break them with the high notes you sing perfectly" Lasercorn said.

"And yea, you can kill animal, but you send them to heaven with your beautiful voice" Joven said.

"You really think so" She said. I walked up to her and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"We know so, and if anyone thinks like that, well they can just fuck themselves" I said. She started blushing and I put her down and we all walked to the main room.

"Hey, who wants pizza?" Anthony said.

"I do" Everyone said even Bella.

"I'll go get some" Anthony said holding up his keys.

"Actually, I will" Bella said running, grabbed the keys and then faced us.

"Be back in a bit" She said and then ran out. They looked at me and I just shrugged and went to the other room. I sat down and started to tap some keys on the keyboard, she makes it look so easy, well I'm not a piano person, so yeah. I tryed but failed. I looked to my left and Bella's phone was there.

"Guys" I said picking up her phone, getting up and going to the main room.

"What" The all said looking at me.

"Bella left her phone here" I said.

"So" Mari said. I tapped on recordings files and she had over 123 songs that she recorded. I looked at the dates and saw the date at the time when she used my keyboard.

"See, my keyboard isn't crappy" I said and pressing play. She pressed each key and it was beautiful.

"Oh please, let me see that" Wes said grabbing the phone out of my hands. "Not crappy, listen to this" He said clicking on the recording that said 'Need aprovment' The key she tryed to play won't play or was broke.

"Not crappy huh" He said smiling that he won. There was so many fails on the recording that I took it and stopped it.

"Oh come on, let's hear more" Flitz said.

"Thats Bella's phone, wouldn't she get mad" Mari said.

"Well,I'm her brother" Joven said grabbing the phone.

"This one isn't labeled" Lasercorn said.

"Should we click on it" Mari said.

"What if it's her recorded diary" Wes said.

"Why would she have a recorded diary" I said.

"I don't know, doesn't all girls have one" Wes said. Mari just slapped him in the arms.

"I don't" Mari said alittle up set.

"Are you sure" Wes said teasing her.

"You little..." Mari said but was stopped by Sohinkii.

"Mari calm down" He said calmly.

"But-" Mari tryed to say but was cut off by Sohinkii again.

"Calm down" He said then nodded his head at Joven and Joven clicked on the file.

"Are you sure this is going to work" Bella said.

"Yes, I'm sure, now go" Mari said meanly. *Ding Dong*

"Bella, what a pleasant surprise, come in" Kalal said.

"Do you want something to drink" Kalal said nicely. Anthony looked at all of us with the eyes saying, I told you she was nice.

"Why'd you do it?" Bella said. We all got closer to the phone, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Stop playing dumb, why did you drug Ian" Bella said sounding more pissed. We then heard a crash on the phone, it sounded like someone threw it.