Love is War (Akatsuki Love Story} 15

*~* Christmas Day Deidara's POV*~*

As we headed down the stairs, I grabbed a hold of Lupin's hand and pulled her outside to the forest.

We had been planning on this for the longest time and we figured today would be the perfect time since everyone was busy with their own partner. I held Lupin's petite hand in mine as we stared ahead of us.

Today we had decided it was time to breakaway from everything in the Akatsuki. We were going to just disappear and hope they wouldn't come looking for us.

"Where are we going to go to first?" Lupin asked me, looking at me from the corner of her eye.

"I don't know, un. Let's just hope we don't get found first." I shook my head.

*~*Sasori's POV*~*

When Tobi and Miki left, Lunae and I decided we would head downstairs and just watch TV.

We flipped through many channels since nothing on TV was good. I found out that watching TV was our way of bonding, and getting to know each other. As Lunae flipped through the channels, she landed on a music video one, Bottoms Up by Trey Songz Featuring Nicki Minaj was playing.

"It's horrible!" Lunae yelled, covering her ears.

"It's not that bad..." I mumbled, changing the channel. Another band was playing, this one I had no idea existed.

"This I like!" Lunae yelled, getting back on the couch, lipsyncing the words.

"Who is this?" I asked, leaning forward.

"Only the best band in the world! Mindless Self Indulgence!"

'I wanna make some babies, I wanna get it on! I wanna make you horny! But I cant get it on!'

"Tsk Tsk, Lunae, What dirty dirty songs you listen to." I stuck my tongue out at her, laughing it up. She pouted and pounced on me, pinning me onto the couch. She tried to choke me, but failed miserably. "You are aware of what position we are in, no?" I smiled triumply.

Lunae slowly looked down and blushed.

"You motherfucking idiots..." Hidan mumbled as he walked down the stairs. "We all fucking know you guys have a thing for each other." Hidan yelled. "Just get it over with." He marched over to us and pushed Lunae done on top of me. He made sure our lips made contact.

*~*Miki's POV*~*

"Tobi! Let me in!" I pounded on his door. After he had sobbed quietly on my shoulder, he rushed up to his room and locked the door.

"No!" He called from the inside.

"Tobi! Just let me in! I want to know what happened at Burger King!" I kept pounding at the door. Tobi didn't respond, but he did unlock the door.

He motioned for me to sit on the computer chair.

"So what's wrong?" I ased, in a quiet voice.

"It's hard to tell you...you wouldn't believe me if I told you anyway..." He mumbled to himself. I didn't urge him on, I just waited silently as he mustered up the courage to tell me.

"I'm two in one..." He smiled crookedly.

'What do you mean?"

"I'm two people in one..."

"Then who else are you?"

"I'm Tobi, the person you know and love, and I'm.."

"Tobi, get your ass into Pain's office! He needs to speak to you." Hidan yelled.

I looked at Tobi with my mouth slightly open. 'I'll tell you later' Tobi mouthed to me before getting up and leaving.

 ---

Author's note: I'm like really running out of ideas here, but I do know how I'm going to end it in the next...10 chapters? Sequel? Maybe...I don't know. This chapter was boring, i didn't like it at all, I just honestly didn't know what to write, but it's been five days more or less since I last updated so i felt like I needed to. Also I just realized earlier in the chapters, I said it was in mid January, just excuse that and pretend it's not there... Christmas is this Saturday for those of you who celebrate it! Happy Holidays to all of you!

Also, if you have any ideas for future chapters, I'd really appreciate it..post em in the comments or send me a PM :)