~Hey, lovebirds!?~

Felix sighed and looked at Changbin who was just staring at his hands to avoid Felix eye's.

Felix: "Hey, look at me!"

Changbin slowly smiled and looked at Felix.

Felix: "What's up with your face?"

Changbin: "We...we will have a baby"

Felix: "Yes we will, but are you truly happy about that?"

Changbin: "What do you mean?"

Felix took Changbins hand's and intertwisted their fingers.

Felix: "I mean, we are still young...and you know, isn't to early to have a kid?"

Changbin: "Babe...what are you saying?"

Felix: "What if i don't want the kid...i mean right now, maybe later!?"

Changbin stood up and slowly put hands in his hair, lightly pulling them. The happy smile was long gone and was replaced by breaking heart.

Changbin: "Wait, wait, wait...are you saying that you don't want our baby?"

Felix was thinking about this a lot. All this time he thought that Changbin would hate the idea of them having a kid, so he made his choice to don't keep the child.

Felix: "I think it will be the best, trust me Binie!"

Changbin: "How is that the best, it's just me who wants to be happy?...and i would be so happy with you and the baby!"

Felix: "Well, I don't know...if it makes you feel better, i will think about it"

Changbin smiled and hugged Felix.

Changbin: "Oky babe...i love you!"

Felix: "I love you to Binie and thankyou for understanding"

*****

Jisung: "Oky, but where are they?"

Chan: "Changlix?"

Seungmin: "Who's Changlix?"

Hyunjin: "It's the nickname for Changbin and Felix"

Minho: "Then how would you call me and Jisung?"

Chan: "I'll been calling you both Minsung since you both started dating!"

Jisung: "I thought you were talking with some random imaginary friend all this time Chan"

Chan: "No that's Tom"

Jisung: "Alright..."

Jisung turned towards Minho and sat on his lap.

Minho: "Minsung sounds cute!"

Minho leaned down and kissed Jisung's cheek.

Minho: "My baby squirrel so cute!"

Jeongin covered his eye's with his palms and turned around.

"Stop doing that in public I'm still a child"

Felix: "I'm pretty sure that you know much more stuff then all of us together hahah"

Jeongin: "Felix hyung!"

Hyunjin turned around and saw smiling Felix and Changbin coming in their way.

Hyunjin: "Changlix here!"