~Changbin Introduction ~

Changbin POV

Changbin opened his eyes after hearing the alarm sound next to his bed. When alarm went off Changbin finally decided to wake up. First thing after getting up he unlocked his phone. There were a lot of massages from friends. Changbin had a lot of them. Well he was really popular in school as a 2nd year old, every one knows Changbin.

People knows him for a lot of reasons.
One of them is that he is rich, the others are just simple - boy look's handsome as hell. He knows how to look good, how to dress good and smell good. Everyone likes Changbin because he is nice to others, most importantly he's not bully and love his friends.
Even teacher's like him. Changbin is one happy boy. When i said one, i meant that he is alone. Changbin don't have girlfriend. Well that's the problem here...Changbin doesn't even like girls. He have some friends who are girls. But thats not his thing.

There are other boys in his school, or may i say Changbins friends who also don't know that he's gay. Only Changbin's family knows that, and they are oky with that...oky back to friends.
The oldest one Chan, then there's Minho, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jeongin and he's best friend Jisung.

Jisung is something else, he's not like Changbin. He is crazy and he doesn't know the meaning of name "shy"...Jisung is so random and always happy, but when he gets angry, please don't come in his way, he will protect everyone around him. Especially his bestfriend Changbin and the other friends.
___

Changbin's favourite thing to do in his phone was searching people on Instagram, he loves making new friends. Instagram was only application in his phone, sure he got whatsapp and other texting application's. But when you really need his attention, you have to text him on Instagram.

Changbin post photos of him and his friends pretty often, because he wants to give his followers a really good feedback about him. One of things Changbin doesn't like about himself is that he really care what others think about him, he cares about other options. He's not trying to be perfect but when you have a lot people liking you, there always be someone who hates you. Changbin have really week heart and only his friends know that. If someone would try to break Changbins heart or do something bad to him. He would not be able to fight back.

Changbin don't need someone like that in his life, but what will happen when this rude boy will attend school tomorrow and will make Changbin feel like shit Infront of all students.

_____

Soo...what do you think about Changbinie in this story...

I will continue with Felix introduction.