I groaned. “I thought living with you guys would be fun,”

“We are fun! Remember when we played truth or dare and you licked whip cream off my sexy abs?” Harry said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Yes I do remember and no I do not recall that being fun.”

He laughed. “You loved it.”

I rolled my eyes and laughed. I was about to make a remark but I was interrupted when Liam, Louis and Niall walked into the room.

“I thought you were supposed to pick them up?”

He shrugged and got off the couch.

“Guys! We have to go out tonight!” Louis cheered.

“Why?” I asked because of their excitement.

“Because, Simon called us and we’ve been nominated for 3 VMA’s!”

“No way!” Harry cheered jumping off the couch and giving Louis a bone crushing hug.

“Now that’s a reason to celebrate,” Zayn said walking into a room with a smug smile playing on his lips.

“Al, you up for coming out with us t’night?”

I shrugged. “I’ve got nothing better to do.”

“Then it’s settled, we’re going out tonight, everyone be ready my 9:30.”

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was only 2:45. What the hell was I going to do for all those hours?

“That’s enough time for Ally and me to do more public things; c’mon I never said that that was all we were going to do today.”

I rolled my eyes and got off the couch. I followed Zayn towards the door.

“We expect you two home by 9!” Liam said just as he exited the flat.

It felt so awkward with Zayn. I mean, I really thought he was going to kiss me earlier today but he didn’t and now it just feels awkward. Usually when we do kiss Zayn make the atmosphere not feel awkward. Now he’s not even putting an effort to make this not be all weird.

Hopping into the car I decided to break the silence.

“Where are we going?” I asked, looking over at Zayn.

He kept his eyes fixed on the road and he drove, “We’re just going to walk around town,”

“Ok,” I mumbled glancing towards the window.

All I wanted was to be out of this car. I liked it better when Zayn and I weren’t all awkward.

Hand-in-hand we walked down the busy sidewalk. The paparazzi were trying to be sneaky snapping pictures of us. Little did they know that their act sucked pretty badly and they weren’t getting rare pictures because soon, there was going to be a million photos of Zayn and me.

It was cold out- not freezing, but cold. Especially with me not wearing a sweater the weather got to me. I didn’t mention it to Zayn because I didn’t want to be a bother.

I don’t even think that Zayn realised I was in a short sleeved top.

We took a right as we walked towards a bridge that was over a lake. The bridge was almost empty; there were only about 5 people spread across it.

Walking up the bridge it began to feel a little colder. Probably because we were on higher ground and above the water the wind felt more piercing and cold.

I still kept it in that I was cold. I didn’t want to make it seem like I was about to die if I didn’t get any warmth.

Once we made it to the middle of the bridge I walked towards the ledge leaning over it and looking down at the sparkling blue water below me. With the wind blowing, light waves were splashing while little droplets were flying our way.

I felt a pair of muscular arms hug me from around my chest area. I knew it was Zayn and it made me blush. That tingly feeling I once had came back, but now it was on full blow.

“You’re freezing,” He murmured into my hair as he began rubbing my arms.

“I’m not that cold,”

He chuckled slightly, “No, you’re freezing.” He stated and I couldn’t help but smile.

“Maybe just a little.”

“Is this helping?” He asked, securing himself around me, making sure his arms were overlapping mine as he held me close.

My knees were going weak, and my heart was racing faster as his closeness affected me.

Suddenly flashing lights arrived and I knew that the paparazzi were back and I frowned slightly. I know they were just eating this up right now.

“Should we put them a show?”

I shrugged.

His arms loosened around me and before I knew it I was spun around And Zayn’s lips were pressed against mine.

*Nxt chapter- is about when they all go out and celebrate (DRAMA I swear)*

commentcommentcomment(: