Why do I want Zayn so badly? Why can’t I just not have feelings for him? Is that really too much to ask for? All I wanted was a simple friendship with him and look where that led me.

The worst part is; I knew this was going to happen and I had so many chances to stop myself but I didn’t. I should have, but I didn’t. I could have saved myself so much trouble but I chose to ignore my feelings and let them grow.

I have no one to blame but myself.

As much as I want to blame Zayn, I can’t. I lead him on as much as he led me. I want to take back everything we’ve done but at the same time, I don’t because the feeling I get when I’ with him is something I’ve never had before.

I sighed as I got up from the couch and walked to my room. I changed out of my now damp clothes and into a new set of undergarments. I reached into my closet and pulled out a pair of my charcoal coloured roots sweatpants and my black fitted V-neck.

Once I slipped it on I walked to my drawer and pulled out some hair product and applied a little to my hair so it wouldn’t smell like hose water.

The product doesn’t really do much, it just makes your hair feel softer and smell better. That’s why I liked it; it didn’t have a greasy affect or anything bad.

It made my hair smell like vanilla hazelnut with a sweet tint from the lemon. I don’t know why I liked the smell so much but it gives me a boost of confidence when I know my hair looks bad.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to see Harry looking in the fridge.

“When did you get here?” I asked, startling him.

“Only a minute ago, how was your public outing today?”

“It was alright,” I mumbled, blushing slightly.

“Aw, why you blushing?”

“It comes natural to me okay! I swear.”

“Mhm, I’m sure that’s true.”

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

“I saw the pictures of you two,” he said making me blush again. I mean, yah I knew that the boys would obviously see the pictures but it was just weird to me.

I ignored his comment, trying to keep a poker face on.

“You two looked pretty into it. Almost real actually,”

Once his words processed in my head my cheeks flushed- again.

“What are trying to say, styles?”

He threw his hands in the air in surrender “All I’m saying is that you two made it look really believable, almost as though you know... it was real,”

I glared at him. “Well it wasn’t.”

“I know I’m just saying.”

“Right...” I said as I walked towards the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

“Is something going on between you two?” Harry asked suspiciously.

“God no! We’re just friends.”

“That’s what they all say...” He said as he strolled into the living room.

I followed him into the room and plopped down next to him.

I was going to lecture on but at the same time I didn’t want to stay on the topic and make him even more suspicious. Not that anything was going on.

“Where are the rest of the boys?”

“They’re out shopping; I have to pick them up in half an hour.”