Chapter 7: hookie

You woke up and rolled over to your side and looked across Justins bare Chest to the alarm clock on the side table and it read 6:00am.
You groan obviously not wanting to get up.

Justin awakes and groans a little and turns toward you his chest radiating warm heat making you cuddle into him.

His arms wrap around your body and pulls you close, kissing your forehead tiredly.

"Lets just stay like this." He says so softly and you smile, "I can't I have school." You say knowing it wouldn't change the way he was thinking.

His warm hands pulled you firmly to his chest and with his eyes closed he kissed his way down your cheek to your neck. You bit your lip at his firmness and run your hands through his hair.

His smile creeps up against his lips and he flips you over onto your back and rest his leg in between yours while he lays upon you; sucking you neck.

You could almost fall asleep, "Please?" He says and leans up to look at you. His hand grazes the hair out of your face, "Please y/n? We can just cuddle all day and watch movies or stranger things, whatever you want." He kisses you lips.

"I just want to be with you today." He says and you gave in, "okay," you smile and he smiles and cuddles into you and chuckles.

You lift his face up to look at you and kiss his lips and when you pulled back it's like his brown eyes could melt right into yours they were so beautiful.

"I love you j," you say and he smiles hopefully, "I love you to y/n." And kisses you once more.