4

"I feel so guilty!" I hid my face in my hands.
"Why?" His hand ran up my back as his stomach leans on my side, "because," I look up meeting his eyes, "mom gave me 20 bucks for a ticket that cost 5 bucks and I spent the whole 20 on 4 tickets." I sigh feeling stupid.
"What are these tickets for?" He asked brushing my hair out of my eyes, "jay for the drama show." I whine and hid my face again.
He chuckles, "ok well why do you feel guilty?"
"Because mom wanted to go the mall but the show starts at 7:00 and she asked what happened to the rest of the money but I told her I spent it all on the tickets, but I told her we don't have to go but she said that we have to because we can't waste 20 bucks."
He pulls me back to see my face, "Wait, they didn't want to go in the first place?" He asked and I shook my head.
"Then why did you pay for 4?" He ask and I shrugged.
"You wanted them to?" He asked and finally I gave up to explain the reason.
"I spent all 4 because when my friend saw that 20 bucks he was so excited and knowing that it would help the drama club I gave in, I let him keep it all and ask for all 4."
I'm so overwhelmed with guilt that I don't even realize I'm crying.
"Baby," Justin coos and wipes my eyes, "it's ok."
"No it's not! My whole family wants to go to the mall but can't because my dumb ass had to spend 20 bucks on tickets for them when they don't even want to go!" My cheeks are so warm I can't tell if I stopped crying.
"Hey," he calmly says, "will this be your special lesson then?" I nod, "will you not give in to what other people want?" I nod again, "then except it, you're going to have to even if you don't want to, you have to because life is pushing you forward ok?"
And I realized in that moment that it was true, no matter what I wanted to do, no matter how bad I wanted to go back, I couldn't, my only choice was to keep going forward.
"I love you," I chuckle and he smiles, I love you too." And softly we give each other a quick kiss before I pulled him into a cuddly bear hug.

This is my current situation right now, everything I said is true beside The Justin Bieber part obviously (crying inside) but I don't know what to do, I can't pay her back cuz I'm a broke ass so I have no choice but take the whole family to a show they don't even want to go to. But as my fictional character said, life will keep pushing you forward and there's nothing you can do.
I really wanted to go to the mall too, I'm screwed.