Chapter 6: He misses you

As you're making breakfast and jamming out to you Christmas music your phone began to buzz like crazy. You reach for it off the counter and seen 20 miss calls and 15 messages from justin.

Oh god what is his problem?

You unlock your screen and called him instead. It went straight to voicemail then your phone said FaceTime call. You press answer and you could only see blue sky.

"Justin?" You say and the camera glitches when it moves. "Y/n!" He says with a laugh, your heart settles at the sound of it.

"Hi!" You say and giggle and his face appears on the screen, he seems like he's on a hill of snow, "what are you doing?" You smile and a ball of snow flew out of the side of the screen at his chest which causes him to laugh.

You start to wonder who's there but justin knows you to well that he turns around the camera and shows his dad about to throw another ball of snow at him until he slips that's when everyone began to crack up.

"Oh my god dad!" Justin is laughing so hard while he leans on his knees trying to get a hold of himself. He gets up and turns the camera around at himself again and he's trying so hard not to laugh while he's talking.
"Jay why are you calling me though?" You asked with warm cheeks. He settles himself with just a smile and says, "because I miss you and I wish you were here right now." He laughs a little and looks at his dad who sounds like he's walking over to him. You watch busting smiles get wider "dad," he says and began laughing again and the phone was taken away from him.

His dad face appears on the screen, "hey y/n!" He says in a jolly tone. "Hi!" You say and waved, "so how's the snow fight?" You asked him and he laughs a little, "it's fantastic but your man obviously can't get a hold of himself right now." And you can hear Justin's laugh in the background.

You smile, "so what are you up to today?" His dad asked and you kind of stuttered, "I'm just making breakfast and hanging out at home." You say in a shy voice.

"Why don't you come out with us?" He says and you didn't think twice, you said yes and soon after that you're running up to your bedroom to get ready.

—-10min later——

The doorbell rang and you ran downstairs and swung open the door. Justin didn't give you time to register anything and he grabbed your waist and hugs you against his warm chest in his big coat. You laugh and you can hear his chuckle.

"Justin what if I was my mom?" Thinking about it, "we'll then I'll just say, you needed that," he pulls away to see your face, "and pull away." He smirks and you reach for his face and he already leans down to you before your hand touches him and his lips pressed to yours so softly.
You sigh, you've been waiting for that for what seems like forever.

You both pull away and his hands takes yours, "you ready?" He says and you did a quick look around to make sure you didn't forget anything and nodded at him. He smiles and kisses you quickly before pulling you out the door with him.