1

"Get that cute ass over here!" Justin hollers and with the roll of your eyes you holler back, "I have homework, you know?"

You continue working on the last assignment but Justin's complaining mouth speaks again.
"I don't give a frick what you're doing, just come here!" He hollers and a bubble of laughter threatened to escape.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm trying to work."
You felt weird cussing at Justin but it's a game so what the hell.

"What did you just say?" You can imagine a smile on his face, "you better get in here or imma tell your mama that we're fuckin'."

Oh he didn't, you remembered that you gave Him your phone so it wouldn't distract you but now your really regretting that.

You shoved off the binders of work and ran to the bedroom to see Justin in the bed sitting on your phone with a big smile.

"Justin I swear to god!" He looks over at you, "I'll hit send if you want," he says and you run over to him to snatch the phone away from him but he was fast enough to hide it underneath him.

"Give me my phone!" You struggle to reach under his back as he laughed holding your squirming hands, "come on baby, you know your mama be happy if you had a baby now,"
"Justin stop!!" You laugh, "cuz then she'll be able to see your kids, kids when she's like 90." He laughs and you roll your eyes with a big smile.

You continued to struggle for the phone but he held your hands with a strong grip and pulled you against him. His lips so close to yours, you could almost taste them.

He gives a smirk, "oh really?" You say with a raise of your brows, you know his game to well.
"Let me guess you told me this so you can get my cute ass in here and then you hide the phone then we just magically have sex?"

He looks away, acting like he's thinking and then looks back you, "How'd you know?" He smirks already knowing the answer.

"Do you think you deserve it?" You add in with a secret tease. He slowly lets go of your hands and softly ran his hands through your hair, "yeah I do," he says so innocently. He looks down at your lips and you can see the impatience in his eyes.

You crawl onto him sitting on his torso, his hands ran up your thighs and squeezed your ass making you dip down. They moved up your back and you watched as he bit his lip.

"I miss you," He says in a whisper, his lips softly brushed against yours.
"And I miss this," you say and grab you phone from underneath him and rolled off the bed and booked it out to the living room.
"Oh you're gonna get it!" He hollers with a laugh and hopped out of bed.