Kimetsu Radio Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

VA of Zenitsu: It is. He was there.

VA of Tanjiro: He was shown there. Hosoya san (Yoshimasa) is playing that role.

VA of Zenitsu: He said really bad things. That Hosoya-Kun!

VA of Tanjiro: He also threw something.

VA of Zenitsu: The Peach.

VA of Tanjiro: Yeah the Peach

VA of Zenitsu: He threw the Peach he bit from.

"Such an arrogant person! I wonder where he is now." Kanroji asked.

"You'll know soon. But this is not the time to know where he is." Izuku replied.

"What do you mean, Izuku sama?" Iguro asked.

"Kaigaku... what made you do such horrendous things on my student like Zenitsu? I treated you both fair and square and yet, you treat him like he is a pest in your sight? Such shame on you Kaigaku!" Gramps uttered.

"I'll defeaf him, Gramps. I'll prove to him how stupid he was from before." Zenitsu said.

"Yeah! I believe in you, my boy!" Gramps said.

VA of Tanjiro: Right. He has a bad attitude.

VA of Zenitsu: After that, there were... Bits of the peach left on Zenitsu's hair, right?

VA of Tanjiro: HAHAHAHAHA

VA of Zenitsu: I don't think they had to put that detail anymore though.

VA of Tanjiro: Well that's true. But Ufo (Table) really pays attention to details.

VA of Zenitsu: Yeaaaah.

"Ufotable?" Shinobu asked.

"They're the ones who showed the animations of your power in the audiences. Thanks to them, you fighting scenes were so cool and the movements of the camera is really nuts to see!" Izuku replied.

"Animations? Cool!" Zenitsu said.

"But, the other show has a bad animation after all. Sad to say the greatest fight that everyone awaits was ruined like Izuku's arms after breaking it many times." Dio said.

"You mean Escanor vs. Meliodas? I heard that one of them might join us in here. And one of us in here will need to go and head to the other room." Iruma said.

"I see." Dio and Izuku said.

VA of Tanjiro: And with that, we learned about Zenitsu's past.

VA of Zenitsu: That's right.

VA of Tanjiro: In his despair, Zenitsu lost his consciousness, and then...! He did the Thunder Breathing First Form, Thunderclap and Flash...

VA of Zenitsu: ... Rokuren (Sixfold)

VA of Tanjiro: WOOOOOOOOOOOW!~

"I love how Tanjiro's voice actors really acts like him." Shinobu said.

"Do they don't hurt their own throats? Like I tried it myself in here and it really hurts." Muichiro said.

"Who told you to do it? But, yeah. I admit it is really a hard working task to imitate their voices." Yuichiro said.

VA of Zenitsu: It hits six times in a row.

VA of Tanjiro: Zenitsu can only do the First Form, right? Other than that, he can't.

VA of Zenitsu: Right. He can't use the others.

"Why you can't use the others? That could be a big help for you if I'm gonna be asked." Kyojuro said.

"He needs to master his breathing by making him perform it when he is conscious and his eyes are all open. Because if he always get unconscious and uses only one form, he won't be improving and get stronger in the future." Gyomei said.

"Zenitsu, when you go home, please try to learn the other breathing forms while you're awake so that you can surpass these people in no time!" Gramps said.

"I'll do my best for it!" Zenitsu replied.

VA of Tanjiro: But with that form, he honed it to perfection.

VA of Zenitsu: Yeah that's right. Because that is what Jii-Chan told him. And he reached Rokuren

VA of Tanjiro: That Rokuren... Did you see that?!

VA of Zenitsu: LOL, I did.

VA of Tanjiro: You guys?

VA of Zenitsu: Did you see it?

VA of Tanjiro: Wasn't that impressive?

VA of Zenitsu: You know, I think that was really satisfying. Ufotable realy went crazy in there.

VA of Tanjiro: Yeah, that's right.

VA of Zenitsu: That was crazy!

VA of Tanjiro: They really did, very much!

VA of Zenitsu: Extremely insane!

"It's just some flashy moves over there. That's all." Muichiro said.

"Are you jealous of it?" Inosuke asked.

"No. I won't be jealous of it because it doesn't surpass my breathing." Muichiro replied.

"But admit it, his style is way cooler than yours?" Izuku asked, making Muichiro sigh.

VA of Tanjiro: At first, I, *Degawa san* At first, I thought it was just Thunderclap and Flash but this time it has broken and that was something else!

VA of Zenitsu: It was!

VA of Tanjiro: At first, there was the cracking sounds at the beginning,

To Be Continued...