Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki

"How do you feel everyone, especially the cured ones?" Izuku asked.

"We are good as new. Thank you for giving us a chance to be back to full health for a short time." Oyakata said.

"But why they can't attain these when we come back home?" Rengoku asked.

"There are things that must happen in the future. And I will not tell you what I saw on your future as well." Izuku said.

"So you saw our future already?! Did we defeat Muzan?!" Uzui asked.

"Did Oyakata sama survived on his disease in the future?" Gyomei asked.

"Did Nezuko turned back as a human in the future?" Tanjiro asked.

"Did I get married to a wise gentleman?!" Kanroji asked.

"Did I avenged my sister's death?" Shinobu asked.

"My answer for all of your questions is, hell no." Izuku replied. (I can't spoil to them you know that.)

"But why?!" Everyone except Oyakata exclaimed.

"Can you just give us a little spoil please? Kanroji said while approaching Izuku.

"No, I can't, sorry. You should understand that I can't spoil anything because for some reasons. And also, it is for your good as well not to know your future for you not to change anything that is destined to happen." Izuku replied.

"I see. We will respect your decision as well. Can we start now the next episode, shall we?" Tomioka asked.

"Oh yeah. Sorry for the little interruption." Izuku replied while rubbing his head nervously.

"It's okay." Tanjiro replied.

'I won't stop to ask him if what is in my future!' Kanroji thought.

'Me too! If I avenged my sister's death or not.' Shinobu replied.

'Yeah. Wait WHAT?! HOW?!' Kanroji thought yellingly.

A crow can be seen flying in the sky and it shows a beautiful farm below on it.

"Excuse me. Would it be okay if I took that basket, straw, and some bamboo?" Tanjiro asked to a farmer while pointing the direction of the said items.

"Oh. So you created your basket made of those ingredients? Amazing." Urokodaki said.

"Yeah. And I appreciate your box for Nezuko as well!" Tanjiro replied.

"Sure, you're welcome to it. But that basket is full of holes." The farmer replied.

"I thought it was full of assholes." Sanemi said.

"Are you joking?" Gyoumei asked.

"Maybe." Sanemi replied.

"Hahaha. Pathetic." Izuku mocked.

"Yes. I'll pay you for it." Tanjiro replied.

"No. That's all right. I mean it's a basket with holes." The farmer refused on Tanjiro's offer.

"Yes, I will pay you." Tanjiro said.

"No, it's all right. You can have the bamboo and straw for free, too." The farmer replied.

"But I'm still paying you." Tanjiro said while drawing money from his pocket.

"I said it's okay! You're stubborn kid!" The farmer replied with annoyance.

"Why don't you accept it for free Tanjiro?" Shinobu asked.

"I don't want to get something for free. They've must been taking care of those items as well. So for their hardwork to grow, I must pay them before taking the items." Tanjiro replied.