Muzan Kibutsuji

"Aww why the screen turned off?!" Zenitsu whined.

"The next episode is about to start, Zenitsu, and this is the first time you'll see the face of the monster, the man behind all of this troubles." Izuku replied.

"Y-You mean, are we gonna see Muzan Kibutsuji in here?!" Sanemi asked.

"Yes, and you'll see how a trickster he is." Izuku added.

The screen now shown the title "Muzan Kibutsuji" as its 7th episode.

"So the title implies the name of that man." Oyakata said.

"Muzan!" Tanjiro said.

Nezuko charged into the morphed demons and smashed her foot on them but after smashing it, they're nowhere to be found and Nezuko just smashed the ground, not the demons.

"What a quick reaction from those bastards!" Inosuke said.

"Nezuko matches them in terms of speed and power. But their number against them is their main advantage for now." Urokodaki said.

"L-Look at that power from her stomp, so scary!" Zenitsu said.

Nezuko looked at the morphed demon in front of her and starts to run towards it but Tanjiro stops her.

"Nezuko! Don't chase after him! Get back here! Come to me." Tanjiro said. Nezuko ran back to Tanjiro but the morphed demon suddenly appeared in front of her and tries to attack her.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled. The morphed demon rose up from the ground and attacks Nezuko but Nezuko dodged in mid-air to avoid being caught.

"How do you feel when you became a demon, Nezuko?" Shinobu asked.

"I feel amazed and scared. Amazed because my movements, power and reflexes are sharpened. And scared because there might be a chance that I can lose the remaining humanity in myself." Nezuko replied.

"Don't worry, we will help Tanjiro to find the cure to bring you back to human, we promise you that, right Inosuke?" Zenitsu said.

"Yeah! And we're going to beat those demons after bringing Kamaboko's sister back to human!" Inosuke replied.

"Kamaboko? Who is that?" Kie asked.

"It's your son, Tanjiro. He really call their names in a wrong term." Kanroji chuckled.

"That boar head is so weird." Shigeru shivered.

'Mr. Urokodaki did tell me... that Nezuko is a demon now. And thta she's not necessarily so weak that I have to protect her. Is it all right to let her handle this? If I have her watch over those two, I can focus on my attacks.' Tanjiro thought.

The slime suddenly surrounds Tanjiro and almost catches him. Another slime rushed beside Nezuko and the morphed demon jumped to her but Nezuko dodged the demon's surprise attack.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled. The slime slowly approaches Tanjiro. Tanjiro then has an idea on his mind.

"Nezuko! I'm going underground! I want you to protect those two! You can do it, right?" Tanjiro asked. Nezuko widened her eyes and she nodded.

"Kamado siblings are now in action!" Kanroji exclaimed.

"This is so weird. A demon now accompanying that kid? But anyways, it's her sister, not a stranger so I'm fine with it. For as long as she doesn't devour humans." Sanemi said.

"Maybe they can be a deadly combo against those demons, don't you think?" Kyojuro said.

Tanjiro stepped in the slime and he slowly falls down in the slime. Under of it is a swamp with a thin air on it.