Hashira Meeting

"Sanemi?" Kanae called on Sanemi.

"Yes?" Sanemi asked.

"Are you feeling good after Izuku sama removed your soul from your body?" Kanae asked.

"Yeah. And don't mind me. I can handle myself as well." Sanemi said while opening his box of gift.

'I'm sorry if I were not with you in the time you were devastated so bad before.' Kanae thought.

"Did you like our gifts for you all?" Dio asked.

"Yeah! Thank you for this gifts!" Tanjiro and Zenitsu replied.

"Hey! What is with this books?!" Inosuke asked while holding a bunch of books like Mathematics, Science, Reading, Anatomy, etc.

"You need to read those books Inosuke for you to be intelligent one day when you come home to your world. That would be a good help for your mind." Izuku replied.

"This books, even if this ones doesn't exist in our world, this things gave me shivers. Especially the mathematics book!" Nezuko uttered.

"We shall start our next episode, by the way?" Captain Price asked.

"Yeah. We should." Dio replied as he is about to play the next episode, a voice suddenly boomed around the room where everyone is watching Tanjiro's life.

"Announcement! Captain Price, please proceed back to your world. Task Force 141, is being under attacked by Victor Zakhaev's squad. Your team need you now!" The voice announced.

"Shit! Zakhaev!" Captain Price blunted.

"This is bad for you, Captain Price." Izuku said.

"I need to go back to our world now! Maybe this will be the last time that I'll be seeing you boys!" Captain Price said.

"Please, come back to us alive!" Izuku said.

"I will, kid!" Captain Price replied as he opened a portal back to their world and transforms himself into his usual attire during battle.

"Zakhaev, I'll kill you for sure!" Captain Price muttered as he jumps now into the portal.

"Will he come back?" Takeo asked.

"Of course, he will." Dio replied.

"We should start the episode now, let's do this!" Izuku exclaimed.

The screen now shows the title, "Hashira Meeting" on it.

The scene started to Nezuko who is gnarling and staring on Sanemi who still tries his luck to prove to everyone that Nezuko is really a ferocious and a bad demon.

"What's the matter, demon? Come on! You know you want it." Sanemi said.

Iguro hardens his grip on Tanjiro for him not to move and making him stop Sanemi on what is he doing.

"Iguro, you're digging into him too hard. Ease up a bit please." Shinobu said.

"I'm only holding him down because he's trying to move." Iguro said.

"Sorry Tanjiro if I got you too hard for that. It is just that I just do that on someone that I really don't like or I don't trust at all." Iguro said.

"Why are these Hashira people are so bad at niichan?!" Shigeru angrily asked.

"Sorry if we treated him too bad that time before. We promise, we will take care of him and train him to be a better Demon Slayer." Iguro said.

"Promise my ass, you idiots!" Takeo angrily said.

"Takeo, that's enough!" Tanjuro said.

"Abusive people. So stupid!" Takeo scowled as he looked away from the Hashiras.