Infinity Train Movie: Part 1

A quick reminder before starting reading: This movie chapter is divided into two parts since the majority in my server wanted it to have two parts, as they were excited to read the movie in a reaction manner. And also, major changes will happen in the next Season of Now Watching: Kimetsu No Yaiba book. Thank you and enjoy reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kenichi... Hideki... Minoru... Masao... Susumu... Yuta... Yaichi... Toyoaki... Isao... Ryosuke... Yukio... Takahiro..." Kagaya mumbled the names of the former Demon Slayers before as he visits them together with his wife. He suddenly felt pain in his chest, stopped for a moment, and continued walking.

"What is that place?" Tanjiro asked.

"Ah... My children. That place is where the former Hashiras are buried after fulfilling their services as Demon Slayers from the past years. To think that I would be visiting them in my awful state." Kagaya said.

"But you aren't now, Kagaya-san. We will assure you that you will be able to get fully healthy once you return to your world." Izuku said.

"Thank you so much, Izuku. I'll be thankful if that happens." Kagaya said.

"Izuku gets a lot of hate from our database since he acted like Bakugo..." Iruma whispered to Dio.

"And now he's trying to change. Wait, why did he act like that asshole?" Dio asked.

"I don't know. But I heard that someone drugged him before he was assigned to be a God here. And it is one from his classmates in U.A." Iruma replied.

"Foolish brats. To think they can make Izuku act like an idiot and a very rude person to everyone, and now he has gained too many hates." Dio said and Iruma only shrugged.

"That's a lot of them..." Zenitsu said in horror, imagining himself to be one soon in their place.

"Master, we should go. It's not good for your health." Amane said.

"I wonder how long I'll be able to make the trip here. I'd like to settle the score for these children who died while I'm in charge. I've already received seven cases caused by demons this month. My children in the Demon Slayer Corps... are on the front lines even as we speak fighting the demons.

No matter how many lives the demons take... the one thing they can never crush is a human's will. No matter how battered we are, we will always rise up again to fight." Kagaya said while the air breezes him.

"What beautiful words you've said, Master." Sanemi said.

"Thank you, Sanemi." Kagaya said.

"We will still confront the demons no matter how awful the situation is. We won't let them conquer whatever they want. Namu Amida Butsu." Gyomei said.

"Of course, because we are all Demon Slayers, and the strongest in the present era!" Uzui said.

Mugen

The scene shifted to the Mugen Train where it now starts to leave the terminal. People can be seen giving their tickets to the Train Conductors and entering the train before it goes.

"For now, let's hide our swords on our backs. Oh no! The train's leaving! Are the police still around?" Zenitsu asked as the three of them were still hiding from the cops.

"We'll have to go even if they are." Tanjiro said.

"ORA! *fumes* I'm taking you on! Lord of this land!" Inosuke yelled and runs to the train.