Things Are Gonna Get Really Flashy!

Uzui continues to run and goes for the hunt for the Demon residing in the Red Light District as he sees one of his wives, Hinatsuru, trapped in the belts of the said Demon inside of a room.

'Hinatsuru...!' He finds her quick and the opening starts to play.

"Uwah! Luckily he found you out there, Hinatsuru!" Suma cried.

"Thank goodness." Nezuko said.

"How was she in there in the first place? I thought she will be hidden somewhere that no one can find her." Murata said.

"Unless if that part of the district is kinda abandoned." Tanjiro said.

Uzui gives Hinatsuru some medicinal beans for her to recover her energy and slowly eats it.

"Forgive me, Lord Tengen." Hinatsuru weakly uttered.

"Never mind. Don't talk." Uzui said.

"I realized that Warabihime Oiran was a demon, but she became suspicious of me, as well. So I drank some poison and tried to slip out of the House. But it seems this Belt that I was given by Warabihime Oiran was for spying on and killing me. So I was unable to contact you. Lord Tengen, do not trouble yourself with me. Please go now. You heard that sound just now, did you not? The demon is on a rampage." Hinatsuru said.

"You're sure you're going to be all right?" Uzui asked.

"Yes. I am sorry I couldn't be of use to you." Hinatsuru said.

"There's no need for you to do anything more. Once the antidote starts working, leave Yoshiwara. You hear me?" Uzui asked and hugged her. Hinatsuru couldn't do anything but to accept his request and tears fall from her eyes.

"Yes." She replied.

"Dammit! Can we start the battle already?! This ain't the moment for you to do some cuddles and stuff!" Zenitsu angrily said.

"Heh! Looks like someone's jealous!" Suma mocked.

"Haha. Sounds like you were affected by it that much, aren't you?" Makio added.

"Huh?" Zenitsu closes his eyes and starts to breathe in his Thunder Breathing, stopping the wives of Uzui to mock him.

"Hey, hey... better not make him go mad." Uzui chuckled.

"Crap! He snapped!" Murata said.

"Hey! Get yourself a grip, moron!" Inosuke angrily yelled and smacked Zenitsu back to normal.

"Eh? Ah! What did you do?! I dreamed of me marrying Nezuko at the top of a beautiful hill!" Zenitsu cried.

"You did what...?" Tanjiro asked with a confused look.

'The battle has already begun. Where is it? Search for its presence!' Uzui thought and stopped running. He jumps from the roof and found the exact spot of the noise he's hearing and feeling.

'It's here. Underground! I can hear the sound of someone battling. I can hear it well thanks to the reverbations. There's something here!' Uzui thought and envisions a tunnel towards the said location. He now unleashes his two swords and prepares to bulldoze his way to underground.

"What an amazing pair of swords..." One Demon Slayer said.

"Yeah! Looks flashy too!"

"It looked like an axe for me for a second!"

"For real? Haha!"

"Not bad for the God of Festivals! Your swords is pretty amazing!" Inosuke said.

"But Tanjiro was fighting somewhere! Not underground!" Takeo said.