Blood-Shed

Hello my Beautiful readers!

Without much dely, here is the new power pack chapter!

Enjoy the Ride!

Writer's pov

Vikram looked like a ragging Lion! He was angry and in full Action Mode

He called all his efficient fighters and gunmen and decided to attack that tattered building...where Sumedh had kept Akira and his kids.

He was laced with all the required equipments, specially his customised Gun. As he knew there is going to be Blood shed.

Vikram chose his favorite handgun and he was sure, he is going to aim right between that Bastard's eyes

Utkarsh explained every minute details to his team and they were about to leave when the doors flung open and walked in panting Kartik and Smriti!

Vikram snapped his head towards them before they could say a word, he shouted -

Don't you Dare Kartik!

I will not rest until I shed his blood!!!

He dared to touch my family....i will kill him!!!
I have shown enough mercy already for that pathetic Bastard!

Kartik came near him and Spoke with shinning eyes -

Count me In!

Vikram and Utkarsh were surprised to see an angered Kartik but soon they composed themselves.

Kartik spoke - I am so ashamed of whatever both of them have done, Bhai!

That Sumedh deserves every possible punishment!

Smriti too nodded and cheered - Go Bhai!

Rescue you Rani Sahiba!

All of them rolled their eyes on her cheerfulness in such a grave situation, but it was Smriti they were facing.

All of them reached the isolated building and Vikram gritted his teeth thinking how his kids must be scared of this haunted place.

He motioned his men to divide into two groups...one lead by him... And the other one by Utkarsh and Kartik.