Chapter 31 A little help from friends/rivals

Oikawa  felt better, his parents sent one of the maids to collect him but he was already  surrounded by his friends, so she checked him out and left.

"Did you say goodbye to Chibi-chan?" Hajime placed a change of clothes next to his captain.

Oikawa gave a tight smile, he had gone to tell Shoyo he was leaving in the morning, last night. However the small omega's door had been closed.  There were two uniformed officers arguing with the omega's parent as well as a growling Tobio. Hinata's father, Tomo was holding Natsu to him protectively, and the young Omega third year could see the alpha's arm was bandaged, as well as his face bruised. He remembered Hinata's story, however seeing Shoyo's guardian was another thing, the man was protective and territorial. Refusing to back down to two alpha officers, the scents were duling and it turned the setter's stomach.

The pup in Tomo's arms whined and this infuriated the alpha even more.

"We have to get a statement from the boy-"

"You. WILL. UPSET.HIM." He said slower as if the two were too stupid to understand.

"We will make it brief sir please stand down. And let us do our jobs."

"He's sleeping, you can come back tomorrow. Why would you give him nightmares let him rest tonight. And there's no way in hell I'll let two alphas interrogate him, come back with an omega officer. "

"I won't let you in." Tobio growled putting himself between the officers and the door.  "He's anxious as it is. He just fell asleep."

"We have our orders move kid." 

Tomo handed the small pup to Kageyama pushing the boy gently to the side and taking a firm stance himself in front of the door.

It was surprising to see Tobio Kageyama willing to face down two mature alphas, he didn't flinch standing next to the closed door. Oikawa had almost given his statement alone, not wanting the other's there but that damned golden hearted setter had been there holding his hands. When the police officer had made an insensitive comment the gray haired omega had hissed. Oikawa hated how easily he had written Suga off as a rival team's mediocre setter nothing else. He was more than that, he was kind and nonjudgmental. He had held him after the police had left. He was like Iwa-chan, he knew when to just be there and be silent.

Was this what it felt to be protected to have friends that didn't care about your secondary gender?

Oikawa understood the alphas protecting that door, reliving an attack was difficult and there would be no one with him when he had to tell those officers about the worst day of his life.

Oikawa bit his lip, and hit the nurse call button, when the nurse had come she eyed the alpha officers irritably the arguing was getting louder. Oikawa squeezed some tears out and clutched the nurses arm "I can smell them everywhere. They are being so loud. I'm scared. "

"Oh, honey." The nurse had cooed, something Tooru hated but he would do this, Chibi-chan had done more for him. It wasn't long before the officers were being told to come back tomorrow by the head of security and hospital administrator.