CHAPTER 10 PACK LUNCH

"HEY! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" The alpha's deep growl scared Kageyama who had been pacing in front of Hinata's front gates just as the sun started to rise. He had heard that one of their members had been attacked on his way home. Worse than Hinata, it had gone further but the team's captain didn't say who or give any details. He only disclosed that it was declared omega hunting season, and the boys and girls volleyball teams had been the target due to the amount of omegas they had join each team. Daichi-san warned everyone to be aware and to never walk alone, it was best to stick to pairs and keep to crowded areas. He also encouraged anyone being harassed to let him know so he could talk to their adviser and get the situation handled before it turned violent or physical in anyway. 

Daichi had said there would be a morning practice their first practice matches were coming up. They would be up against the Neighborhood association. All alphas, and known to be quiet fierce.

It didn't matter, Kageyama knew Hinata had been safe because he walked him home, he had watched his teammate(friend?) enter the gates of his home safety. After returning home he found it difficult to sleep for some odd reason,  then his alarm went off but he was already headed towards the orange haired kid's place. Did he make it inside? Had someone really attacked him when Kageyama had turned back to go home. Was he hurt bad-

"DON'T.MAKE.ME.REPEAT.MYSELF.BOY." Tomo snarled his teeth bared body tense ready to jump.

Had this delinquent hurt Hinata? Kageyama ignored the snarling adult alpha, Hinta's condition was more important right now!

"Kageyama?" Shoyo yawned carrying his bag over his shoulder holding a bundle in his arms, a tuft of orange locks peeking out from the small blanket.

"You know this mute trespasser!" Tomo lit a cigarette and kept his eyes narrowed on the tall Alpha at the end of the walk. He took Shoyo's bike and stepped over to open the gate ignoring the kid in the school uniform. In fact he was sure to place himself between Kageyama and the two Omegas. Kageyama scanned Shoyo's face, there was only curiosity no injuries, the relief that spread through him burned his cheeks when he realized he was caught staring. That stranger, the one that kept close, to close to Shoyo cleared his throat.

"Um, Kageyama is something wrong, is practice off? I got a weird text from-" Shoyo frowned addressing his friend.

"Weird text?" Tomo stopped walking, his voice stern causing the young Hinata to flinch. This in turn forced a growl in response from the young alpha.

 Interesting. This kid had a crush on Shoyo. Well he had to prove himself first. Tomo flicked ash away from the group, his thoughts swirling, he looked down on the kid in the uniform, that dark haired brat was openly eyeing Hinata. 

Hinata nervously tried to make up for his flinch, Tomo hated how the kid was afraid of him. He'd never hit an Omega in his life. He'd come close but never physically hurt anyone innocent.

"Tomo" Shoyo cleared his throat. "This is my teammate Kageyama Tobio. He is a genius setter and we are going to win nationals with his skill and my spikes combined! He sets like bam and I can swoosh smack! It's amazing." The younger boy even holding his sister was suddenly all vibrant and sunshine again. Tomo couldn't help but reach out and ruffle his-no not his nephew not his son nothing. These kids weren't his, but still he ruffled Shoyo's hair. Last night's nightmare had the house smelling of fear and it took everything in Tomo to keep from scenting both pups reassuring them they were alright.

Now he had some horny teen sniffing around, GREAT! Tomo didn't sign up for this. Ritzu where the fuck are you?

"So Kageyama walked you home yesterday and he's here to walk you to school. Very chivalrous." Tomo took a drag of his cigarette making sure to exhale away from the three brats.