Chapter 28. HELP

Tanaka Lu had been a delinquent in school, he had dropped out, running with a rough group. Then he met HER, with her long blond hair, she was soft spoken and kind.

He had been beaten up and left in an alley for dead, she had been throwing out the trash for her parents small eatery. He had thought she was an angel, but surely he was destined for hell, why would such a delicate angel take pity on him?

The Omega had helped him stand and lead him to her family's storage room where he was laid out onto a small cot. Without hesitation his wounds were addressed and he was given medicine, it was more than his so called friends had done. They'd abandoned him in that alley, his wife's brown eyes had been full of kindness not pity and her scent was soft nothing overbearing. She wasn't afraid of him and he knew she was too good for him.

"What's your name?" She had asked gently wrapping his broken ribs.

"Tanaka Ru."

"Well Tanaka Lu-san you have many injuries but mother says you'll live. Do you have family that should know about your injuries?"

"No." He shivered his body becoming feverish she had soothed him with her soft touch and kind words. He didn't have the heart to correct her mispronouncing his name, instead Ru died that night and Lu was reborn.

Her family took him in teaching him how to cook, to master the family recipes and he knew what it was to be apart of a family.

So when he had seen those strange men heading into the bakery he didn't hesitate to go in thinking his friend would need some backup. He had called Sawamura-san, more so someone held him back incase he went all out. If it was one thing he had learned from his wife's family, it was family was important as were friends, and a man never held back when it came to protecting what was his. That was the meaning of being an alpha, an alpha protected what was his.

~0~

Ritzu handed the weakly struggling omega teen, "He's so small in person." The Alpha in a suit smiled hungrily gladly handing an envelope with cash and taking the sweet smelling orange haired omega with one arm.

"You might want to put him down and leave as quick as you came." Tanaka shut the bakery door behind him, turning the sign hanging from the door to closed. He let his scent fill the open space, he glanced at three other men that accompanied the predator.

The alpha heard the pups weak whimpers and the smell of sedatives or something tainted his usual softer scent.

One of the men in dark glasses froze, watching as Lu cracked his knuckles and popped his neck removing his shirt exposing an old tattoo he hadn't shown in a while. The dragon wrapped around his left shoulder the face of the dragon seemed to eagerly grin, having been dormant too long.

"Ru-san." one of the men whispered snapping his companions attention.

"No harm met Tanaka-sama." This gang member shakily averted his eyes bowing deeply.

"That is to be determine, hand over my pup." The ex yakuza demanded.

"Fuck." one of the men put his hands up, he had a scar on his face and the man that put it there was right in front of him. "You bitch what kind of game are you trying to play! I'm done. Hiroji let the boy go, we can buy another one. This bitch is trying to get us killed. I'm not going up against the Dragon of east alley."

Two men left walking around the tall Alpha that growled in their direction recognizing the name and fearing the reputation.

However the man holding Shoyo refused to let go, and his bodyguard stuck close eyeing the shirtless alpha irritably.