10 ' No

Moreau Clothing Co

Moreau Clothing Co. - Wednesday

2:47 pm

It has been complete silence between us and the vamps, for two weeks since Remus was gone. I just don't believe that he was behind any of that. At all! Not him, he was actually a good guy.

And for Rain to just brun his babies things like that made me cry because I know how he felt about his kids. That was truly all he had left of them. Rain just burned it all up.

No one has really said anything about it.

"Is Rayne okay?" Jodie asked

"Shes feeling a little sick. Why?"

"She just wouldn't eat or focus in class this morning" she added

"Okay, Ill talk to he...." before I could finish my sentence Rayne stormed in

"We have to talk" she said

"Okay" I said as she grabbed my arm pulling me behind ber

"What's wrong?" I asked closing the office door

"This" She pulled her turtle neck down

"Oh god? Who marked you?" I asked

"Remus. He didn't even mean too. It was my fault, I wouldn't leave him alone, I can't leave him alone. I can't smell him now and it's driving me crazy mom. Please help me"

"That's why you don't feel good" I said

"How? Nothing I do is working. I can't eat, I'm throwing up, I'm hot and in pain it's weird"

"Well, he is your mate, as you probably know by now. But after he marked you your supposed to mate. Hes probably going through the same thing where ever he is. The same thing happened to me and your mom, because I was a virgin and scared to have sex with her"

"I can....wat am I supposed to do about this feeling?"

"Find him and reject him, tell him you reject him or mate which..."

"He told me we can't mate, is it me? Why he don't want me back?" She asked

"Honestly it's Rain. He doesn't want to disrespect her. He's known you since your were two years old. He just..."