1 ° New York

Home, New York, Tuesday 11:15 am

Sitting in the driveway eating a piece of raw steak, because that's what I wanted. That's all I ever want to eat, everyday. These kids eat every single thing moving I swear. And Levi and Noel, they asses will eat a damn tree if they could.

I looked up to see two cars pull into the driveway behind me, and they just backed out and left. Okay! We only been living in New York for two years now and the kids are grown as hell. I thought they would stop extreme growing when they turned eight.

Nope, the girls are nineteen "looking" well they are, but they stopped growing offical at eighteent. The boys are seventeen last year of highschool and the youngest who is fucking brat ass little boy is sixteen.

Yes, we are not that old, but I've been alive for like fifty years now I'm still twenty six so to say. And my baby Happi she isn't aging anymore since it bit her so she technically still twenty four. We all have birthdays, we just dont count the years.

People don't ask about our kids, but we let everyone know they are our babies.

Oh her pregnancy with the four set?

She got extremely sick from I'm not sure why no one knew why. She lost all three of them and only Lalo survived, his brat ass.

"Ma?" Rayne knocked on the car window

"Yes?" I rolled the window down

"Can I have some? There are no groceries" she said

"Some of what?" I smiled

"Really I can smell it from here to London" she sounded just like Happi accent

"Here Ryane" I handed her the meat

"If mom Ava were here we would have plenty of food" she said

"Well she isn't here is she? And you and your sisters were supposed to go to the store, I have been gone for two weeks"

"They hate me, I've told you this. They wouldn't even let me in the house. Soon as you left, they kicked me out"

"I had to find some apartment at times square and whatever" she stated

I don't know what happened with the girls. Rayne have always be protective over Ivy and Nix. They started being mean to her, shes not their sister, we favor her more, she don't have parents and all that shit.