Chapter 1: The Start

The past

"Let's live together and get married with the person we love now " Yujin said to the other princes and the heiress not knowing what will happen to their future, "I think it is a good idea since we love each other, let's promise that we will marry the person we love now no matter what happen " Chaeyeon said happily and turn to Sakura. Sakura agree and ask the other"Do you want this", the other agree except Hitomi and Nako. "Why don't you agree? Do you not love me anymore" Chaewon and Wonyoung said synchronize. Both Nako and Hitomi shake their head "It is not what you think but what about our parents, they will be disappointed in us if we don't marry a man" Hitomi explain. The other went silent after Hitomi explained, "Why don't we make them proud and that we don't need a man to support us" Chaeyeon propose. "Yeah, we should show how capable we are" Sakura exclaim happily. All of them look at each other and nodded, "Then it is a promise that we won't break" Yujin said in a serious tone, the other was surprise that Yujin is serious for once, "Yujin, why are you serious all in a sudden?" Minju ask, "Because I don't want to lose you" Yujin said with a soft smile which cause Minju to blush. The other were teasing them but agree on this promise and swear not to break it unless ones live is in danger, then they parted home separately.

------------------------------------------------------/---------------/---------------------------------------------------------

It has been 10 years since the promise that they made when they were still small, but the promise remains. The princes know what each other's identity and the heiress know themselves also, but the heiress doesn't know the prince's identity neither do the princes know the heiress's identity.

Prince POV

"Kids wake up," yell Chaewon to wake the foodie,duck and the puppy up (well Hyewon is older than Chaewon but yeah) but all of them just whine and go back to their dreamland. 

So Chaewon have no choice but to use her unlimited skill (well we all know that Hyewon loves food and you have to ship them HyewonXFood). Chaewon whisper to Hyewon "Chaeyeon unnie (Chaeyeon is older by month) have cooked your favorite food and dish, so wake up before me and Wonyoung finish it,". 

Hyewon immediately jump off the bed (which is a single bed) and yell "FOOD!!!!!!" and earning two pillows that landed on her face and smacks from the sleepy duck and puppy. While the three kids (again I know Hyewon is the oldest in the prince but bear with me because they do act like kids) are fighting, Chaewon was about to leave but turn back and said 

"Chaeyeon unnie said if everyone is on the table then only we can eat, Wonyoung is being a good child waiting for you three sleepyheads so wake both of them up or wait" then Chaewon left.

 Hyewon knew that she could not win if she argued with Chaeyeon so as Yena and Yujin were going back to their bed (which is a bunk bed) she pull them onto the floor and drag them into the kitchen causing them to curse at her so that she can eat. As soon as they reach the soon as she reaches the kitchen and Hyewon see the food, she drops Yena and Yujin start running towards it yelling "MY FOOD, MY LIFE, MY LOVE, AND MY EVERYTHING." As she was about to reach it, Chaeyeon smack her face before anything could happen which cause Hyewon to say, "why did you smack my beautiful face," Chaeyeon rolled her eyes upon that fact (Hyewon and Minju have a good visual don't get me wrong but my bias is Chaeyeon so no offense). 

"I have an important announcement to make so Hyewon sit down and Yena and Yujin stand up and sit on the chair (even though Chaeyeon is not the eldest but she is known as the King among the prince because she have more sense of responsibility). 

"I have a good news and a bad news, so the good news is that Sakura and the rest will be transferred to our school next week" as soon as Chaeyeon stated that the rest of the prince cheer and yell like a lunatic but Hyewon notice that Chaeyeon is not that happy(because usually, she keeps asking Sakura to go to the same school as her) and ask "Why are you not excited, you are always the happiest when the positive news about Sakura came". 

"The bad news is that the whole school knows we are princes and that Sakura and the others doesn't know about that," Chaeyeon states. The other princes fell silent, "Sooner or later we also need to tell them, so why not tell them now" Yujin suggested. 

Chaeyeon shake her head saying"We can't, the risk is too big for them to get involved in our status", then Hyewon recommended them to give a speech to the current students so that news about their status to the newcomers because Sakura and the rest are the only newcomers. The others agree and begin eating and soon going to school to undergo the plan.

To Be Continued...:)