29

Rośe answers Lisa's call when she notices that the girl keeps on calling.

Rośe: Lisa? How is Jisoo? Don't worry about Jennie I can handle her.

Lisa: Lee, I mean Jisoo's father. They brought it to the hospital. And we don't know what's happening can you ask Jennie if what uncle lee condition?

Rośe: what? Okay okay. Just text me what hospital and we will go there.

Jennie: What happen? Who's in the hospital?

Rośe: it's Lee. Do you know why Lee's condition? Or anything about his health?

Jennie: what? I don't know. Let's go Rośe we need to go there.

-At the Hospital-

Soojoo: Jis, what the doctor said?

Jisoo: He needs to have a heart transplant as soon as possible.

Soojoo: Do we have a donor?

Jisoo: His doctor told me that last week he already told my dad to start searching for the donor. The hospital is searching for the donor actually.

Jisoo looks at Soojoo and she hugs the girl and starts to cry.

Jisoo: Soo, I can't lose my father. My dad is the only family that I have.

Lisa, Rośe, and Jennie arrive t the hospital and they go straight to Lee's room.

When Jennie open the door she saw Jisoo standing on the corner of the bed.

Jennie sits at the right side of Lee's bed while Lisa, Rośe, and Soojoo excuse themselves to Jennie and Jisoo and they leave the two girls.

Jennie: *Looks at Jisoo* Why you didn't tell me Jisoo? Did you already know that I and your father is in a relationship?

Jisoo just look t Jennie

Jennie: F*ck Jisoo. Why?

Jisoo: Why? If I tell you? Or if I told my dad about us 4 years ago Jennie. What will you and my dad do?

Jisoo: Jennie. You choose to stay with my father even you already know that I'm back. You choose him because of what? Because of your fucking reason that he helps you when no one there for you? Because I don't there with you?

Jennie: It's bullshit Jisoo. If you love me you'll fight for me.

Jisoo: I'm sorry Jennie but you are the bullshit. Fight for you? Every day I choose to fight my love for you. Every day I choose to love you even that I know at the end of the day you will choose him over me. Because you have indebtedness to him as you always telling me.
Jennie, I always choose you but you never choose me.

Jennie: I always love you Jisoo. But the time when I need you, Lee was the only person there. I just want to give back all the kindness he gives to me and to my family.

Jisoo: Do you love me, Jennie?

Jennie: Yes. But Jisoo, Lee needs me.

Jisoo: You said you love me and in the same breath you care about him! You love him too. And it's bullshit, Jennie.