2

After 1 year we became couples. And still, he manages to understand my mood and everything about me even we have a big age Gap.

One day when I finally got home I saw him teaching mark to his homework. And I tell to my self that everything happens I will make him happy, I'll thank him every day for saving me to my sorrow.

Rose: Hi Jennie, So what will you do just stand here and stare at him? hahaha, the last time I saw you smiling like that is when you are in relationship to Jisoo.

Me: Rose,

Rose: hahaha, sorry unnie. I just wonder how Jisoo dong right now. Do you still have no idea where she is?

Me: yes, Every night I'm still thinking about her, but Rose I have Lee now right? I owe him a lot.

Rose: yes, but don't deny Jennie Jisoo still hold your heart.

Me: I know, But this person don't deserve to hurt.

Rose: Why Jen? Do you think Jisoo deserves to hurt? You break her Jen after your break up Jisoo call me to tell me that she has a favor for me and that's to help you and guide you always. She never forgets to tell me every night if how re you and your siblings doing. Even you are busy she understands that. She always makes sure every day to call me just to tell that I need to remind you every day that no matter what happens to your life Just Pray and smile. She doesn't even bother you because she knows that you have priority she never gets mad about you having a lack of time and attention to her.

Me: (I'm already crying) I know I'm an idiot for making her let go. She's the one that got away. But I will never do the same mistake to him.

Rose: Don't be so hard to yourself Jennie, I know Lee is perfect for you but I know your heart still belongs to Jisoo.

Me: Rose, Jisoo promise me that she'll come back but it,s been two 3 years ow almost 4 years already and I have him.

Rose: Anyway I'll always right here Jennie. Do whatever makes you happy.

Then I stop crying when I saw Lee coming to us.

Lee:  Is it Everything is ok?

Rose: Yeah, just a little talk with my bestie.

Me: Do you guys want to eat dinner? Come on.

And while we are having dinner Lee breaks the silence.

Lee: So Jennie I need to know if you are ready for tomorrow?

Jennie: yes, I and Rose just finish preparing the presentation.

Lee: Okay Good luck to you Love.

Me: Thank you, Love.

I and Rose decided to resign at the hotel when I finally finish to save money and start to plan my dream business. Lee helps me a lot with planning because he is a businessman he told me that he wants to became the first business partner and i agree. Lee has a lot of sewer in his production of and he tells me that all I need to do is discuss the outline of the design and everything about the my product and his production will do it. at first, I don't want his production to do that I told him that I will pay their labor and he agrees for that.