3

The meeting ended well.  The target market was discussed very well. Every branch in the mall's increase their sale's in just two week's. Yes, it's been two weeks when my dream business started. I'm so happy that finally all my dream's come true for my family. 

Rose: Bessy, I'm so happy for you. This is your dream I saw all your down and up's you deserve this.

Me: Thank you Rose, You know I can't still believe this I just want to thank all of you.

Rose: It's our pleasure, Ms. CEO. But honestly your design your fashion is unbelievable swear.

Me: Rose! hahaha, You making me shy huh.

Rose: Oh Lee is here.

Lee: Hi Love, I'm So proud of you. You never ask me for money for this you are so awesome love, your determination to fulfill your dreams at your own is so inspiring.

Me: Love! I never ask you everything but you give me (and I pout). believing me that I can reach my dreams is all I need love. I'm so happy that I met you.

Lee: Cute, always welcome My Love.

Lee: Love? Can I talk to you?

Rose: okay I'll go back to my office and work.

Lee: Thank you rose.

Me: Okay, aa Rose please don't forget to email the manager of our next model okay?

Rose: Okay unnie.

Lee: Jennie I have an early flight tomorrow.  I'm sorry I have an emergency there.

Me: It's okay love, Just take care okay? what country? It's a business matter, right?

Lee: London Love. ahh ehh Yes, It's Bu...Business matter.

Jennie: Okay love I think you should go home and rest.

Lee: Yup, I think I should rest now and pack up my stuff, thank you, love.

I just nod at Lee and after that Lee kisses my cheeks and smile. But I don't know why I felt something is wrong.   Suddenly rose,  knock to my office.

Rose: Unnie, I just want to ask you if that Lisa Manoban is our new model?

Me: Yes

Rose: For real?!

Me: Yes, haha I know she's your crush so I choose her haha.

Rose: OMG! I can't! Thank you unnie! haha, you're the best I love you.

Rose: Jen? can Iss ask you some questions?

Me: Yes, what's that?

Rose: I'm just wondering why Lee and you is not yet married?

Me: Because Lee is no yet asking rose. And we are getting to know each other first.

Rose: Omgwad. Getting to know each other? For real? it's almost 4 years Jennie.

Me: I don't know rose, Maybe we're not rushing everything.

Rose: But Jen you know you that Lee and your age gap right? and you're getting older unnie. Are you sure that Lee is single and not married? Like do you know his family background? You're too busy reaching your dream's maybe you should know about this unnie. I'm just wondering about Lee. 4 years but you never know each other like what you told me.

Suddenly rose to make sense about that. I never talk about his family all I know is that his parents have already died. Yes, Lee is about to turn 46 this year and I don't even know if she got ex Girlfriend or what. I know I'm half of his age. Maybe I will ask Lee when he comes back.

Me: Well you are right. Maybe I'll ask him when he comes back hmm.