4

-JISOO -

It's been 4 years when Jennie broke up with me. I'm just wondering if she's okay right now but I don't know how to start talking with her. I need Jennie right now my mother died last week because of her cancer. And I don't know what will happen to me I'm really sad and down. And besides my father is just f*cking coward and useless. He sent us away to give my mother a good medicine he said but he never comes back. Every year he just goes to us when he is not busy I hate him he always put his business first over us. But mom told me that it's okay at least my father never forgets us. My mom and dad, they're just young when they fall in love and my mom got pregnant by my dad at the age of around 22 I guess I forgot my mom's story. So my dad works hard to give my mom a happy life. But when we became richer my dd always focus on his work so that my parents fight and they got divorced. But My father supports us when we are away and I'm still studying while my mom is in the Hospital. Now I'm not accepting my father's money when I started to invest in a different company and buying some stocks and then invest that's my life now and because of that, I'm one of the youngest millionaire in Korea. While I'm here I met my best friend Lisa. She is good at modeling and dancing so she is one of the in-demand model in the whole world but little they don't know Lisa is so annoying haha. She's my best friend since we moved here and I'm so lucky to meet her she knows me very well and she knows how broken I am when Jennie broke up with me. Anyway, Lisa got booked with a new Company in Korea so I think this is the best time to go back to Korea and my dad wants me to talk with him. Anyway, I'm just wondering if How Jennie's life now. I miss her so much. I still love her like the first time we met. I still want her to hug me and see again her gummy smile. And I miss her siblings. I wish I'm still Jennie's Favorite person.

Lisa: Yow my beautiful friend, Are you ready to go back to Korea?

Me: Honestly yes, But I'm scared to see Jennie. What if ... (Lisa stop me from talking)

Lisa: No what if Ji. You told me that you know her right? that she really into you and besides you told her that you'll come back. If She really loves you No If, No If. She'll Wait for you.

Me: I wish Lisa, I hate this feeling. I hate assuming that she is in love with someone else.

Lisa: hey, Btw unnie what time tomorrow your father will talk to you?

Me: I don't know yet Lis, His private plane I think we will hear that when they landed here.

Lisa: What a Crazy Rich Family your family has its own runway for your own plane.

Me: It's Hassle-free for us right?

Lisa: Right. Come on unnie let's eat and play games.