“You know how I told you that he broke me before?” He nodded. “Well, he swept me off my feet back in high school and took my v-card then humiliated me saying that it was just a bet with his friends on how long he could get me in bed. When he came by yesterday, I thought all he wanted was to bang me again then he’d be gone. Apparently I miscalculated his intentions, sleeping with him didn’t make him disappear.” He slowly nodded.

“Let me guess, now he wants to prove that he’s changed?” he asked.

“Ding ding ding! We have a winner.” That won me laugh from him.

“You’re funny. Has anyone ever told you that?” he smiled at me, ruffling his hair in the process. I rolled my eyes.

“Tell me something I don’t know.” I smirked.

“I love cheesecake.” He said.

“What?”

“I just told you something you didn’t know.” He said, his grin widened. I laughed. This guy is really something. Our banter continued on while we drove around until we lost sight of Alex’s car. He probably got tired of following us drive around. We stopped outside my place still laughing our asses off about mom jeans. Don’t ask, I have no idea how we got to the topic.

“Do you want to come in?” I asked him as we stood outside my door.

“Erm. Yeah sure.” He grinned at me and ruffled his hair. I loved how he ruffled his hair, he looked like a little boy when he did. We stepped in and made our way to the living room.

“Do you want anything to drink? I have non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.” I offered.

He walked around, studying my photo frames. “Scotch on the rocks would be good.” I nodded and fixed him and myself a glass.

I handed him his glass and sat beside him on the couch. “So how’s your mother and father?” I faced him. He angled his body so it was facing me.

“Do you really want to talk about my parents?” he asked, amused.

“Why not?” I shrugged, taking a sip.

“I’ll play then. They’re fine. Dad’s busy, nothing new and mom’s always fussing over me.” He grinned. I rolled my eyes and grinned back.

“Okay hot shot. Let’s play 20 questions then. You go first, and I don’t want to hear about how childish it is.” I poked his chest.

“When was the last time you went out on a date?” he asked. I was taken aback by the question.

“A proper date? Like dinner and a movie?” He nodded. “Back in high school. Were you a jock back in high school?”

“Noooooo. I was far from it. I was the nerd bullies loved to pick on.” He laughed. Yet another sentence that caught me off guard.

“No you weren’t!” I exclaimed with disbelief. He laughed and ruffled his hair.

“I really was. My mom would show you pictures of me in these thick rimmed eye glasses and braces.”

“Never pictured you as the braces type. So why aren’t you wearing glasses now?” I asked, curiously.

“Contacts. Ever heard of them?” the sarcasm clear in his tone. I punched him lightly in the arm.

“Yeah yeah, real funny. So is hazel your real eye color?” I asked, staring at his eyes. He squinted, making it hard for me to see his contacts.

“Calm down, it’s my turn.” He smirked. “To answer your question, yes these are my real eye color and I believe I just earned myself two questions.”