Devils, such annoying mongrels and miracle worker

(Cue song whenever you like)

Third P.O.V

In the middle of some part of the country side of England the sound of metal clanging could be heard, the scene changes to Saber vs Y/n who is using a different version of Excalibur known as prototype Excalibur.

"For someone such as the king of knights I'm honour to battle against you" Y/n states as he is push back by the attack and both the servant of the grail along with descendant of the king of hero's look at each other ready to lock swords with each ...

"For someone such as the king of knights I'm honour to battle against you" Y/n states as he is push back by the attack and both the servant of the grail along with descendant of the king of hero's look at each other ready to lock swords with each other again, till a white hair male appears between the two of them and Y/n greets the male with a smile.

"Ahh Solomon good to see you but as you can tell I'm in the middle of something here with Saber" Y/n states as he states down the mightiest caster of all history and the older male returns the smile to the leader of the hero faction.

"I apologize my friend but this spar will have to wait, you see the redhead gremory the older one has ask to speak with you and me about a matter" Solomon tells Y/n who gets a irritated and bored look upon his face at the mere thought of talking to Sirzech.

"I loath that mongrel and his family, but he probably won't leave me alone until I speak to him" Y/n makes the prototype weapon return to were it cane from and gave a honourable/apologetic bow to Artoria "forgive me Saber but we will have to finish this another time, I offer you a place to stay in my home and we can do this match over again" the blonde hair male states to the other blonde who smiles at him with understanding, all three of them disappear into a gold portal to which it led Artoria to Y/n home and she came face to face with her child Mordred to which both had a look of shock.

The underworld Sirzech office

In the office of the current devil race leader is Sirzech lucifer older brother of Rias and father to his son Milicas and loving husband to both Grayfia, as he wrote down something on a important piece of paper a golden portal open up and out walk Solomon along with Y/n in his ancestor golden armour.