"What are you doing Lisa!!!" Rosè shout at her cousin

"Let me seat her please." Lisa said in a low but audible voice

"There's a free seat Lisa, please take it and leave us two alone" Jisoo said

"Common on guys, I missed you two let me seat her with you!" Lisa said

The three continue to bicker when Mason stand up and walk towards Lisa.

"Lisa you can seat her beside me" Mason said

The three stop bickering and look at the lady in front of them.

"Nah! My cousin will seat her with us, thanks tho" Rosè said. She eventually got why Lisa insisted to seat between her and Chu. She then look at her cousin and Lisa nod at her.

"Come on you guys, the space isn't enough for the three of you. Lisa you can sit beside me" Mason still insisted while wearing a huge smirk in her face. You can see that Rosé is getting inpatient with the other girls persistent.

"Nah thanks! Lisa will sit here with us, we missed her so much." Chu said said and hugs Lisa.

Mason look at the three and smile.

"You guys are weird. C'mon Lisa just sit beside me I'll make sure you'll enjoy my company. I wanna get to know you." Mason said

The group are focus in what's happening. They did not realize that someone enters the room and watching the scene.

„Oh Mase, it would be better if you just leave Lisa alone. She has a.. a huge Lion that is very close to her and doesn't want other people aside us to get ner Lisa.. Just a reminder from a Friend" Jackson said while scratching her head.

Mason just shrugged and smile a little.

„Mandukie is about to come, better remove Mason from Lisa now before we all get in trouble" JZ whispers to Bambam

Mason is about to grab Lisa's hand when someone tap her shoulder. She then look at the person behind him. The group also look who that person that made Mason look back.

"Yes, you need anything?" Mason said

"Hi! I think you are holding someone that belongs to me" the familiar voice said

Lisa sitting gulp and remove her hands from Masons. Mason look back at Lisa and the group look at the person behind Mason. The Person signaled them to shut their mouth.

"Oohhh oh trouble" JZ whispers

"Belongs to you? Which one?" Mason asked sarcastically and cross her arms looking at Jennie from head to toe

"The one you just grab, she's mine" The voice said

"Really? you mean? This gorgeous and hot Lisa, i didn't know that someone own her" Mason tried her best to pissed the other Lady "by the way, I'mMason and Lisa here is my girlfriend " She added.

Everyone wanted to go out of the room when they see Jennie's reaction. JZ tried his best to stay away but Jennie look at him and then he stop walking and look down.

„I hope I survive tonight" JZ whispers to himself

Jackson face turns red and Bambam face turn pale and Jisoo and Rosè face shows war face..

"Ohh really? Is she now?" The woman said. The woman look at Lisa and nod a little . Lisa's face turn pale too. She doesn't know what's going to happened next.

"So you're Lisa's girlfriend, I see how come I didn't see you before?" Where you from? The whorehouse? Or slutroom?" Jennie said

"You bitch!" Mason shout at Jennie and attempt to slap her but Lisa was fast to stand up and grab Masons Hand.

"You put a finger in my wife's face, and I will make sure that you never see daylight again" Lisa shout furiously

Mason was shocked with what Lisa said. Her face turns red.

"Your wife? She? she is your wife?" Mason said pointing at Jennie

"Yes she is! And no one I mean no one has the right to hurt or even attempt to hurt her, not in my fucking Watch!" Lisa said still angry

Jackson come towards Lisa and grab Lisa. Jackson knows that Lisa has no boundaries when it comes to Jennie. Britanny and Dianna hold their friends arm signaling her to back off.

Mason look at Lisa and smirk. She's too drunk to realize what she's doing. She come towards Lisa and despite of what they said, she attempt to Kiss Lisa. Jackson eyes grows big and same goes with the three. Rosè wanted to slap Mason herself but Jisoo is holding her and trying to stop her girlfriend attacking Mason. Mason is near Lisa face when they hear a big slap sound.

They were all shocked what's happening. The lady grab Masons arm to look at her direction and give her a big Slap!
Mason shocked and hold her right face that is now red. The sound of the slap can make her face blue in the the next days.

"Don't you fucking dare insult me, I am Jennie Fucking Kim! And don't you fucking dare kiss or attempt to kiss my wife in front of me!" Jennie is now a furious cat

Hearing that the woman Mason had a huge argument with is Jennie Kim. Brittany look at Jennie and whispers something to Mason. Lisa saw Masons eyes goes big and tears are forming. Britanny and Dianna grab their friend outside and Dianna said they were sorry and Mason was drunk and didn't know what she's doing. The group look shocked.

"Now tell me who's idea it is to bring whores in here?" Jennie said Seriously and Jackson turns pale