"Nutty Blocc? Oh we gone handle that cause it's Spook Town All Day Everyday" E said.

"No imma handle it" I said

"You sure"

"Never been so fucking serious" I said.

"Come inside"

I went inside the house and some guns on the table.

I grabbed two handguns and walked right out the house

I grabbed two handguns and walked right out the house. I walked to Trey house and knocked on the door.

"Who you lil homie?" I'm assuming his dad said.

"Trey here?" I asked

"Yeah, TREY!!" He shouted.

Trey walked out, while his dad stayed and listened.

"Wassup nigga"

"They killed Zelda fool"

"WHAT?! WHO?!!"

"Nutty Blocc"

He dropped his head.

"But I'm ready for war, are you?" I asked.

He turned and looked at his dad. His dad gave him a head nod.

"Hell Yeah, lets go get these muthafuckaz" Trey said going to get his gun.

30 minutes later
11:34 pm

Me and Trey were in the car with his cousin loading up guns. We turn the lights down and crept in Compton, we headed to the Nutty Blocc area and we seen some niggas outside. I seen the truck that came to the abandoned house and that's how I knew that was them.

"Y'all ready?" He asked

"Hell yeah"

I got out the car and shot Jimmy in the back of his head 5 times.

"Let's go Merlin!!!!" They all shouted.

I ran to the car and we sped off.

Lisa pov~
I was laying in my bed, getting ready to go to sleep, when I decided to look out the window and I see Merlin on his porch at 12:20 am in the morning, I wanted to go outside but I had school in the morning, whatever it is it can wait.

Next Morning

I was sitting in the cafeteria with my friends, when I seen Merlin, Tionne, Shawn, and their friend Trey. I wonder where's Zelda she always with them, but I'm honestly glad he's not here, it gets pretty awkward being around her. A lot of people surrounded Merlin and that's when I became curious.

"You ok Lisa?" Jessie asked

"Yeah, I'll be back" I said.

I stood up and walked to there table on the other side of the cafeteria.

"What's going on over here?" I asked

"Zelda was shot and killed last night with Merlin" Tionne said holding Merlin's hand.

"What?!" I said shocked.

I looked at Merlin and he had a black hoodie on, with a blue rag on his head. I could see the pain in his eyes.

Everybody stood up and went to first period, I tried to speak to Merlin, but Zack and AC kept bothering me.

Before I knew it, he was already in the class sitting next to Shawn.

Merlin pov~
"I'm sorry about what happened to your girlfriend" A feminine voice spoke.

I looked up and seen.

"Oh yeah, thanks"

"If you ever need a friend to talk to, I'm here"

"Thank you"  I looked at her.

I put my head on the desk and thought about Zelda.
RealOne💯