11. Bad Bitch

11. Bad Bitch

"Jie, Smash?"

But after that encounter, I find Jie less frightening, I smiled widely and turned to Jie

"You are just like hulk!"

Having this big guy behind me earlier while facing that prince made me feel a bit powerful than the prince, afted all, Jie effortlessly dragged a few big men whilst chained up, prince Rui had what? 5 including an enauch

And besides, this is MY courtyard, meaning I can request back up easily, although, The after math of beating a royal is a death sentence, I just reincarnated, I don't really appreciate going through all thaf thank you.

"Lying is a death penalty"

Turning my head I see a girl about in her mid 20's wearing revealing clothes, her hair is let losely, but one thing that made her attractive was the small beauty mark on the side of her right eye

"W-what are you saying?!" Face palming myself for stuttering "Who even are you?."

The woman entered through my courtyard with a sultry but mean look in her eye, she cocked her head to the side, lifting her feathered fan with her left hand she pointed at me with her right hand on her waist "I'm saying you're gonna die soon!" She said with a malicious smile on her face, and for some reason, I felt like punching her in the face right there in there

And this fact shocked me, I wasn't the type to be aggressive nor think about someones pain, this moment was fhe first time

"Hmp! The rumors are true. . . Golden Feathers best bitch has gone insane, just look at how your face contorts."

My face? I must've been too distracted on this newly found aggressiveness that I didn't realize my face were showing dislike to this haughty lady, I squinted my eyes at the ladies face and suddenly I saw part of my bodies past related to this lady.

Arthe Maldita, Golden feathers number 1 geisha, she was an empress candidate but her family fell to grace when they've brought Epimedii herba which was a medicine used by the emperors concubines to get the emperor to make love with them, she tried to use it on the emperor but a concubine had discovered her plans and told the emperor, now, she has been sold to Golden feathers brothel to be a geisha.

"Why aren't you speaking? Cause you know what I say is true?" She smirked, this lady is rather childish "Even if you're the daughter of the owner of this rotten place, you are still a whore, hmp, let me tell you, if you beg and kiss each and every one of my toe I will not tell on you to the emperor--"

As she finished speaking, I kicked off my embroidered manchu shoes I was forced to use at her, shocked she stumbled and fell on her butt, but before my shoe, my darn shoe that I so hate, was catched mid air by none other that Jie

Furious at his interference I kicked off my other shoe at him, again, he catched it, I was ready to attack him no matter how scary and difficult it might be.

As I flung my arm to punch him, he suddenly bent down and carried me like a sack "Let me go!! You- you- you panda!" I began hitting his back in my efforts to be released as hard as I can, When it didn't work I changed my tactics and started pinching instead but the mans skin was as tough as a crocodile!

After a few moments of silence and me struggling, I finally calmed down, although I felt like I was about to calm down, Panic and fear arose in angers place, I'm on this scary mans shoulder! Yup, I'm dead, Thanks for this 2nd opportunity only ending here, yup, I didn't even get to date in my 2 life times, curse it, where's cupid?! I didn't have much to ask for a guy! I said I was fine with a handsome, well built, smart, and gentle man! Is that too much to ask for?!

"Shi'er. Calm?"

Shi . . . 'er? 

"Eh?"

Slowly I was lifted off his shoulder and placed down back on my feet, he suddenly but gently petted me on the head causing me to freeze on the spot "Shi'er. Unhappy?"

"Ah. . . Well . . . A little." I looked down at my feet remembering my previous deeds "eh? Where's that lady?"

Jie pointed on the ground where a lady sat holding her ankle, seems like she sprained her ankle from that fall, she glared at me, a few sweat drops has already formed on her forehead

I didn't wanna stay outside my room any longer, quickly making my way past her I whispered to her ear "I play an instrument you play with men, tell me which one of us is a bitch?"