2. Nae Shi of Brothel Golden Feather

What if her pug gets eaten by granny su? How will she live if she were to survive this?

As her mind was in state of anguish a light tap from behind startled her, wasn't she under water? How could... as her eyes finally focused she noticed that she was now in a room, the room was brightly lit and had luxurious jade and silver decor everywhere, but a screen as tall as a 6' foot person stood magnificently before her, she could vaguely make out seven mens figure behind the screen as they seem to be focused on her end, her brows slowly touched tilted to a frown

Another tap from behind made her swiftly turn her head, hurting her neck in the process she gazed up at a tall woman who looked to be in her 30's wearing a very very provocative dress[qipao] showing of her melons, she also had a frown on her face and held a folding fan in her hand "Nae shi why did you stop playing? You're disrespecting our guest..." silently said the woman

Misty or Nae shi's frown deepened, before she could ask who the hell she was and what the hell was going on a very deep yet rough voice sounded from behind the screen ".. Ai, it's alright madam Nae! Nae shi guniang is a talented musician and has been playing for this old officials for a long time now."

The man, who referred to himself as 'Old official' seemed to shift from his sest to face her shadow behind the screen, his voice softening "Nae shi guniang, you must be tired, yet you didn't speak of your grievance, such a delicate and kind hearted woman such as yourself shouldn't let yourself be excessively tired." The mans boice was sickenly softened towards her making her feel chills as if... the man wanted to touch her just by his tone of voice, especially when he said 'delicate' and 'excessively tired'.

She began to sweat profusely, who the fvck was nae shi anyways?! They kept referring her to said name, her name was misty!!!

"Nae shi guniang, it's best you retire for now, this old officials are almost done with our buisness anyways and will leave soon." Misty almost sighed outloud in releif "Madam Nae, I will pay extra today so that Nae shi guniang can rest for the day." Clearly, the man was hinting 'Don't let her receive anymore guests.'

"Yes yes, ah, Minister Wang is very kind to our Nae shi, it is our, Golden feathers great luck!"

"What the actual fvck is going on?..." confusedly whispered ever so silently by Misty.

The man behind the screen laughed whole heartedly and spoke once more "Nae shi guniang, today you lifted this old officials worry by your music, I shall visit in another day and time, I hope to hear more from Nae shi guniang. You really are worth of being called the most celestial woman in all of Qu Shuo kingdom! This official is satisfied!" After speaking the rest of the people with the man laughed along side him.

Madam Nae, as she was referred to, approached the still seating Misty of the embroidered pillow chair and helped her up, her dress slightly getting caught on a long thick block with strings on it, soon she was escorted out, she noticed her clothes were different now and was also a qipao but was less revealing than the woman called Madam Nae, she was also wearing a silk mask over her nose that covered half her face

As they pass the hall, countless women in different types of qipao with the same revealing touch on each of their dress, as Misty and Madam Nae passed throught he corrider, the women gave them a slight bow, their eyes were joyous and flirtatious and had a hint of jealousy as they looked at her, confused and angry at the fact that no one seemed to notice her confusion for the past time she has been here.

Soon they arrived to another room, this room was rather different, the decorative red silk dangled around a red bed, countless jade and gold ornaments hung on every corner of the room, a cat with white fur and blue eyes layed lazely on the bed, as she entered, Madam shi closed the doors behind them and sighed

"Nae shi, that was rather daring of you to interrupt such an important guests in such a crucial timing.." madam Nae started, clearly upset and worry was laced on her words

"Who..?" Misty or Nae shi as she was continuously called, wanted to ask but was interrupted by Madam Nae

"Luckily for you that you are the most beautiful and talented women in this kingdom, if not Minister Wang wouldn't be so lenient and wouldn't have fallen for your charm, you silly yatou, you want your mother to die from worry?"

A blank look plastered itself on Nae shi's face, whoes mother are you?! My mother went to a band concert and never returned! Even though she never returned she remember her face clearer than when she see a pimple appear on her face! And you clearly didn't look anything like her!

Nae shi monologued recalling the time her mother wore pink and blue clothes as she had a headband with A 'One direction' stitched to it, it was the last day she saw her mother.