8. Hulky Man

8 - Hulky Man

It has begun, the sound of everyones cheer for the slaves to be brought out for them to bet on, lower class merchants, rich business men and women and nobles alike cheered in glee for the upcoming sight.

Everyones blood boiled in anticipation, as everyone is cheering and watching the gates at the arena with fiery gazes. One of the rooms on the top floor of the excited crowd was silent and calm, inside is Madam Nae and her daughter Nae Shi, the calm and gorgeous lady sipped her tea as one of the coliseums staff manager spoke of their new slaves.

The coliseum, Known as Shuo Ge Du, had always allowed rich and noble visitors to purchase their gladiators as their slaves or guards, since every slave bought in the coliseum were born there from infancy. Madam Nae was known throughout the capital so as soon as the staff of Shou Ge Du coliseum heard of her wanting to purchase their slaves, they immediately sent someone to accompany the Madam and help her choose some of their slaves.

As Madam Nae spoke to the manager, Nae Shi stood by the balcony of their box, looking down at the crowd and the newly arrived slaves that was brought out to fight.

She watched as the men below, One big and has that hulk of an appearance and His opponent, a man flimsy as a hair strand on her head. The smaller man began shaking in fear as the bigger man began running towards him with his big hand balled into a fist above his head, The crowd went wild at the gruesome scene, the man had swung at the smaller man right on the head, crushed by such force the man's body smacked hard on the ground loudly, multiple cracklings sounds erupted.

The sound was frighteningly loud that even her, whose in a box room above the arena heard it loud in clear, Nae shi winced at the sight and couldnt help pitying the man, the man became a puddle of flesh, broken bones and blood was truly gruesome and frighteningly like one on horror movies she watched back in her time period.

".... what do you think mlady?" Nae shi turned her head at the sound "Did any of this slaves caught your interest? M'lady"

Nae shi for a moment didnt respond, the roar of the hulky man got the manager an idea, "Does miss take a fancy on our crowd favorite slave? It is a good choice as he had been running #1 for about 5 years now." the manager smiled from ear to ear, The Giant slave down below was their #1 but it was also the most expensive, No one dared to purchase the man as he was rather violent and difficult to tame.

Nae Shis eyes widened, almost threatening to pop out of its sockets, Nae Shi turned to look at the muscular man below, her heart leaped, he was looking at her, and his eyes menacingly watched her from where he was standing.

His hair short and black, his eyes slanted and surprisingly bright, his eye black as his hair, He was indeed a big muscular man, and is frighteningly tall, from where she stood she could guess his height to be almost a 70. Nae shi, thought that he could be a professional boxer in her previous world with his body structure and how big his muscles are.

All Nae Shi could describe the man is Tall, Muscular and frightening man

"We'll take him too." said Madam Nae, seeing as her daughter had zoned out watching the man below show off his strength, Madam Nae decided to get the man that Fascinated her daughter.

"Alright! Good choice madam! You will not regret your choice!" The manager felt overjoyed at the sudden luck, Everyone in Shou Ge Du knew how long he tried to sell the man, ever since his boss told him to sell the beast, He tried all means to sell the strong Monster away, It has been 4 years and finally, He will earn an extra profit! He can finally afford a concubine! Madam please excuse this servant as I go settle the slave contracts.

With that he left the mother and daughter pair, afraid that theyll change their minds.

"Mother?!" Nae shi wanted to argue with the woman to take back her purchase of the man

"You seemed fascinated so I decided for you and bought him! Also it would be best to have your own bodyguard to protect you! After all youre my only precious!" Madam Nae said eauthiastically.

Nae Shi had no words to counter the beautiful woman. She was afraid to think of how theyll manage the big man with great strength, just imagining what he did to that smaller man, she shuddered, what if he does that to her? Smash her to smithereens, she wanted to cry but couldnt

I hate thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------

typed this in google docs so some quotation marks are missing, Hopefully I fixed all of it

anyways! liking it so far? how about clicking that Star down bellow to show your support? I'd greatly appreciate it :) have a nice day!