1. Titanic [Prologue]

9:30 pm at Vandexvorb Cruise, Misty sat in front of a grand piano, her golden fit dress sparkled under the moonlight, feeling elegant she pushed back her brown hair as she cooly looked on the people on the ship, it was her first day on the job and she felt like a wreck within, her stomach kept churning either from the nervousness of screwing up or from the rocking of the not yet moving ship.

She truly hated the ship and the fact she ate 3 big macs and 8 tacos just the night before her first day on the job. Now, she feel bloated and felt rather constricted by her before very comfortable slim dress, oh how she wished she could've just ate 2 big macs and 5 tacos.

It was too late for those pitiful wish, as what is done is done.

After cooling down the pressuring tightness around her stomach she straightened up her back and watched as the host finally gave her the sign to start playing dawn by Dario marianelli.

The song wplayed was beautiful and elegant catching the people in the the area to feel comfort, whilst those who earlier were feeling a bit sick from the slight movement of the ship finally relaxed and silently listened, as the music progressed a smile appeared on the onlookers, the women playing the piano is a woman in her 20's, her skin pale very different to the shinning glittery fit gold dress that held tightly on her body, she wasn't slim but but not fat, people describe her body shape as a  'chubby'.

As everyone was busy with the music and the party, merely a few noticed the ship has started to move forward, away from the place they once called safety.

As the hour passed more and more people became comfortable in their cruise and decided to mingle around, only the pianist, Misty remained seated, her smile strained, drain of any sort of emotion of having fun, it has been hours and hours yet her hands have yet to pause on making the music going.

A man seated in the corner in a wheel chair was giggling to himself, he, was the only son of the cruises owner, he had loved music, especially the piano, as requested, she was to not stop until he[the owner of the cruises son] fall asleep, as a pushover and a very kind person she beleives she is, agreed.

As time fly by, she still has not stopped, silently crying inside, she finally decided to ask for a Bathroom break from her recruiter when the ship made a loud 'Boom' sound and the ship began to tilt a bit towards the front of the ship, misty began to pale, her hands that was wet from playing the piano for hours began to sweat further, she was about to hold on the piano for support when the whole grand piano slowly slid towards the tilted area of the ship, hitting a few people on the way, tables and other luxury items began falling of their elegant places, some falling people and some breaking other items and the floorboard.

Blood and screams became the main theme of the event as everyone ran to the emergency boats of to the side of the ship, pushing each other they detached the boat and hurriedly hopped in the crowded boat, the boat gradually sunk along with the ship.

"W-what is even going on?!" Her eyes began to red as dread, she panickedly tried to run towards another emergency boat when her red high heels got on the floorboard cracks, she silently cursed the thrift store hills and decided to abandon the $20 hills, in a rush reached out for the emergency boat

"Move b*tch!" The man, who was supposedly ill in a wheel chair suddenly appeared before her pushing her away from the emergency boat as he climbed in himself, before she could even utter a word of disbelief, she found herself soon hitting the ocean surface with a 'pch!' She landed flatly on the ocean surface cracking a few of her ribcage and other bones.

"Ah-" in pain she let out a small gasp of pain, her eyes wide as she slowly sunk, with great difficulty and through pain, she flailed her left hand and right foot, the only parts she could move, in an attempt to bring her up the surface of the water.

Her flailing did her no good but sunk her further and further, now, lost all hope watched as the light from the moon gradually became further, the thought of leaving her pug to her only live relative really pained her, not because of the affection of leaving her granny, it was for the fact that she lived in a house that killed wild animals as a leisure and that her pug, that she adopted was now in a hands of her granny that saw her pug as a pig.

If only she had money to pay a pet nanny she would've, the only money she had was used to get her here and the rest was from her granny providing the necessities.... now it seems her penniless and loveless ass will meet king Yama soon...

Misty gave up the tought of getting to safety, her eyes started becoming blurry as the oceans salty water started burning her eyes, before she complety meet the king of hell a small bead of glowing magenta light, the size of a pea from above her rapidly past through the water and hit her straight on the forehead.

Now she was even gonna get eaten by an unknown insect to her death?! How more hateful is faith? Was she hitler in her previous life?! Or was she genghis khan?!