" So do you know about  this 'surprise'?" I asked suspiciously

"No? What surprise?" He pretended to be clueless. 

"You know you're not a good liar right? " I chuckled

"I have no Idea what you're talking about" he smiled

"Don't start lying to me now" I said while I pretended to cry

"You're so dramatic" He laughed.

I giggled, he already knows my antics.

"Oh, You love it" I said while grabbing his free hand to hold. He brings my hand up to his lips kissing it softly, Causing me to blush. 

"You're right " he smiles.

The rest of the ride was quiet but comfortable. Music played softly. When we pulled up to the house I already loved it and It was a pink car in the driveway. I wondered whose it was.

As soon as Yugyeom turned off the engine I hoped out excited

As soon as Yugyeom turned off the engine I hoped out excited. "Slow down, You'll hurt yourself" He laughed.

"Ugh, fine" I faked pouted. He chuckled grabbing my hand, and we walked hand in hand to the front door.

When we walked in the house was already decorated and all with ivie sitting on the couch. When she noticed me she jumped up.

"SURPRISE!" She yelled

"Did you decorate this by yourself?" I asked shocked

"Nope I had help" she smiled brightly

"Okay? Who it looks like your the only per-" I stopped my reply instantly when I heard someone walking down the stairs when I looked up I saw that it was Paige.

I screamed so hard I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood could here me. I ran up the stairs pulling her into a hug.

"Girl Calm down you're gonna make us fall down the steps" she laughed.

"I just missed you sooo much" I could feel tears starting to fall I didn't realize I started to cry.

"Are you going to introduce me to your boy toy?" She whispered.