Company

"Here let's put some ice on your cheek" Ivie says going to the freezer. I had a huge purple and black bruse where he hit me. Maybe I deserved it. I mean I hit him first. "I still can't believe he hit you" Ivie says giving me the ice. "Yeah but I did hit him first" I respond barely able to move my jaw. "HE DESERVED IT! Like come on " Ivie said raising her voice. "Granted but I can't expect to hit someone and not get hit back." I respond slightly dosing off. "Maybe you should take a nap" Ivie says. I nod slightly. I am drained from crying all day and getting into fights. "I'll call Kaien and tell him what happened. He picks today not to come to school" She says helping me into my room and tugging me in. "I'm not a baby you know" I grumble. "Yeah I know that but  you're hurt. I'm your mom today" She laughs shutting the door behind her. I look at my phone to see two texts.

Anonymous 👤: Hey!  How are you doing?

ThebestIeverhad:  hey it's Kris how are you feeling?

I can't believe he put his name in my phone as that I'm really going to kill him. Disregarding the name I text both back.

To:  Anonymous 👤

"Could be better. I'll talk to you about it when I wake up from my nap. "

To: thebestIeverhad

"Really Kris? I'm changing  your name in my phone to 'Dumbass' and I'm just going to try to sleep it off I'll text you later. "

After I texted them back I turned off my phone in order to get some sleep.

~Le magical time skip~

I wake up from my "nap" Forgetting what year I was in. I turned on my phone on to check the time seeing I have 6 missed calls from my dad and one voicemail... Oh shit. I brace myself for the voicemail pressing play.

"Cassie, you need to start answering phone calls. I was in Japan for business when I got a call from your school! I expected more from you. So now I have to  cancel my meetings to check on you. I'll be there in a few hours and we're going to have a talk"

Now I know for sure that I'm in deep shit. He sent that voice mail at 3:00pm and now it's 6 so he'll be here any minute and I still have a mark on my face. How in the world I'm I going to explain this to him. He's probably going to kill Seokmin. I get out of bed to shower before my dad gets here.  On my way to the bathroom I hear two voices one I recognized as Ivie and another foreign voice. I walk in the living room to see Ivie and a woman in mid 30s hugging. "Oh you must be Cassie, I'm Ivies cousin Sarah" She says releasing the hug. "Nice to meet you" I respond. "Is your face okay?" she asked concerned "yeah im ok now, my face is still a little sore, but I'll live." I smile. "No guy should hit a girl" Sarah says. "Yeah but I hit him first. Anyway, Ivie my dad is on his way so can you straighten up the living room while I take a shower and try to hide this" I ask. She agrees and i make my way to the shower. After my shower I put on something presentable.

When I was done I tried to put on some make up to cover up my bruise

When I was done I tried to put on some make up to cover up my bruise. It didn't work that good. I spent about 5 minutes looking at myself in the mirror thinking about how my life has come to this. "Cassie your dad is here" Ivie says walking up behind me.. Welp here goes nothing. I walk into the living room to see my dad sitting on the couch. "Hey dad" I say walking up to him giving him a hug. "Cassie" He sighed. "How have you been" He continues. "Well I think you know" I chuckle. "Have a seat. Tell me everything" He replys. I sit down next to him and tell him EVERYTHING. About seokmin cheating on me all the way up to the fight. And by time I  finished I could see rage in his eyes. He wanted to hurt seokmin. "I'll kill him" He says standing up. "Dad. I hit him first so I can't really say anything" I sigh. "I don't care Cassie no man should hit a girl, he broke your heart too, another reason to kill him. I told you not to get in trouble down here."He continues  "Dad. I'm okay now it's fine." I respond "Fine I won't kill him,  but if I ever see him, I'll hit him how he hit you." He resorts. I felt relived because I doubt he'll ever see him. "Do you want anything to drink dad? " I ask. "Some water" He replied. "Oh I forgot to ask, who was that girl that answered the door?"  He asks, referring to Ivie who left a few minutes ago. "Oh that's my friend. She's here all the time" I answer handing him the cup. "Oh I'm glad you're making friends" He smiles. "Yeah me too" I reply. "So, you should really call your mom. She's been blowing up my phone. " He says putting the cup down. "Dad I don't want to talk to her. All she's going to try to do is get me to come home and it's not happening, so just drop it." I respond. "Okay" He says putting his hands up in surrender. "Well I have to get going. I have to get back to Japan" He says giving me a hug. "Okay dad" I say walking him to the door. Hugging him goodbye.  After he left I sat down on the couch in silence. I just needed time to clear my head. I pop in a movie and made me something to eat. When I got a text.

Anonymous 👤: Hey do you want to meet up somewhere?  I have something I want to tell you.

To: Anonymous 👤: Sure, where?