Give me your Sign

*After School*

The rest of the day went smoothly no remarks from the "Plastics" I already hated them and they didn't like me but I didn't care at all. Now I have to start my first day of work so I met up with Ivie by the school gate. "Cassie!" I hear Ivie yell I look to see her waiting by the gate talking Bomi. "Hey you ready to go?" I ask Ivie. "Yeah hold on Bomi is waiting for her mom. " You should meet us at the coffee shop around the corner later" I say to Bomi. "Yeah! that'll be great I don't have any homework today so it shouldn't be a problem" Bomi says smiling. "Cool" Ivie responds. Bomi's mom came to get her and we decided to start walking but got stopped by the three bitches. "Where do you think your'e going" Jeni says with a smug look.
  "To work because unlike you I have a job" I say trying to walk pass her.  But she stops me. "When your dad owns the biggest restaurant in Busan, you don't have to work" She responds causing her back up crew to giggle. "Yeah well when your dad is the founder and CEO of Dillard's you don't need to work either,  But I choose to not be a stuck up bitch like you" I respond her face instantly frowns. "Ugh why are you even here no one even likes you." Jeni says "Well I'm no genius but it seems like Seokmin likes me very much" I respond Smirking. At this time she tries to hit me but Ivie grabs her wrist. "Don't you dare try to touch her with those things you call hands unless you want a death sentence bitch. " Ivie responds. Just then Seokmin and his crew walks up.

  "What's going on here? " Kris asks "Nothing just putting these new bitches in their place" Rosé says giggling. Minhyuk laughs "I highly doubt that, I think they got you under control" He responds. "Ugh you're an asshole Minhyuk" Rosé responds. "Hey I just call it how I see it" He responds. "Are they giving you trouble baby girl" Seokmin asks me. " Not at all, I can handle stuck up bitches, I just really need to go to work. " I respond. Jeni just scoffs, I see she doesn't have a mouth when Seokmin is around. "Get in the car baby, I'll take you" He says,  I just smile. "Nice talk girls" Ivie says smirking following me to the car. I was going to sit in the back but seokmin stops me. " You can sit in the front with me" he says smiling. "hey I was sitting in the front" Kris protests "well your'e not my girlfriend are you?" Seokmin responds. "GIRLFRIEND?" everyone in the car spoke simultaneously.
  "Why didnt you tell me you were dating?" ivie asks from the backseat (A/N: IMMA PUT YOU ON MY BACKSEAT, MY BACKSEAT, MY BACKSEAT IMMA ROOOLL) "I actually didn't know that we're dating" I respond confused. "Well, I mean if that's okay with you?" He responds. "That's not how you ask a girl out" I giggle. "I'm sorry, Can you be my girlfriend Cassie?" he asks smiling keeping his eyes on the road. "Hmm I don't know" I say playfully. "Girl stop playing you know you want to date him girl" ivie responds from the back. "Bitch shut up" I respond to her laughing. "I know how to shut her up" Kris says winking. "Don't you have a girlfriend?" Minhyuk asks smiling "Not for long" Kris replied looking at Ivie.

  "Hey man back off" Minhyuk responds. "Thank you minhyuk" Ivie responds . "Because she's mine" Minhyuk continues. "Well I take my  thank you back" Ivie says. "Oh shut up babygirl, you know you like it" Minhyuk says licking his lips. "The only way you're gonna get me to shut up is with duck tape" Ivie says rolling her eyes. " Woah hot and kinky double threat is there anything else I need to know about you" Minhyuk says winking "I know how to hide a body, try me" Ivie responds causing seokmin and me to laugh. "What's the matter cat got your tongue" I say looking at Minhyuk who grew silent. "Feisty" Kris says laughing. soon we were at our destination. "Thanks for the ride" I say stepping out of his jeep.

 "Thanks for the ride" I say stepping out of his jeep

"Wait!" Seokmin called after me. I turn around to face him. "You never answered my question" he continues. "I-" I go to answer but then senri  comes out interrupting me "Hey guys we need you in there"  He says kinda shyly. I guess Ivie saw this as a golden chance to make Kris and Minhyuk back off, because she started flirting with Senri which caught me AND him off guard. " Senri! I missed you babe" Ivie says hugging Senri, he looks a bit confused, but I guess he started to catch on when he saw the guys. "I've missed you too" he says after a while returning the hug. "Wow I didn't know she was into younger guys" Kris says shocked. "Yep I like them young and innocent! welp bye" she responds pulling senri into the coffee shop. After she pulls him in the coffee shop i'm just standing there awkwardly until Ivie pulls me in the restaurant too. "I didn't get you this job for you to just stand around come on" Ivie says walking behind the counter.

Meanwhile.....

Seokmin's P.O.V
"Damn it" I say watching Cassie walk In the store,  it never takes me this long to get a girl. I swear this bitch better not waste my time. "Nice bro I see you trying to get a foreigner" Kris says laughing. "So how long are you gonna keep this one?" Minhyuk asks laughing. "Eh probably a month or until she gives me what I want" I respond. We all start laughing. "It seems like she's gonna be a hard one to get to, I hope you're ready." Kris responds. " Naw bro all girls are the same, all girls fuck easy,  all you have to do is "show affection" And they'll do pretty much anything you want" I respond to Kris. "He's right you know,  girls are only good for sex, that's it, you hit it once maybe twice if it's good but never stay with him" Minhyuk says.  "Anyway, I have to get laid tonight so let's go find some vulnerable girls" I say laughing. "Hell yeah" Kris responds as we drive off.

Cassie's P.O.V
*After work*
It wasn't that hard I caught on pretty fast and it's not even as bad as people make it seem.  I decided to text Seokmin to apologize for leaving quickly without answering his question. He seems like a nice person and I really think I should give him a chance. "Hey Cassie do you think you can stay and help close down the shop? I have to go" Senri asks "Yeah no problem" I respond waving him off. "I'll help as much as I can before my ride comes" Ivie says wiping off the counter. "Are you sure you don't need a ride because I'll stay? " She asks. "Naw I'm good I'll walk or have Seokmin pick me up" I respond blushing a little.  She just sighs.
  "What?" I ask confused. "Just be careful with him, he seems a little sketchy. " She responds "I thought he seemed nice?" I respond. "Look at his friends, I just don't want you to get hurt" She responds. "Just think if you're doing the right thing" She responds. After that her ride comes and she leaves. Now I'm thinking if I should really give this guy a chance... Let's save that for tomorrow. Right now I need to get home. I decided just to text him and he texted back in 5mins saying he was on his way. Soon he was here and I couldn't stop smiling, just the thought of him makes me happy.
  Once I get in the car he greets me. "Hey beautiful" He says causing me to blush. "Hey, thanks for giving me a ride home" I respond. "No problem, I'd do anything for you." He responds "by the way I got something for you,  it's in the back" He says. When I look back I see a huge thing of red roses.  "Omg their so beautiful" I respond smiling. "Not as beautiful as you" He replies.  You know I don't even know what Ivie is talking about he's a great person and I'm gonna give him a chance. "You know you never answered my question" He responds. "Yes" I answer. "What wait? " He asked confused. "Yes I'll date you" I respond blushing.  He chuckles.  God he's so cute. "Do you wanna go get something to eat?" He asks "yes please" I reply.  I couldn't stop smiling. He's a keeper and I think I made the right choice this is the best day of my life.