Two Worlds Collide Pt:1

It's been 2 Weeks since that accident at my house and Ivie and Kaien has been going on dates every other day. While I've been hanging out with Bomi, Minhyuk, and Satsuski. the concert is tomorrow and I'm a little nervous. I haven't spoken to him since that day. I don't know what to say. I'm not mad at him but since I know who he is wouldn't it brings awkwardness?. A million things are going through my mind. I've been zoning out at work. Like now. I snap out of my thoughts and continue wiping the table.

"Are you okay girl?  You been zoning out lately" Ivie asks cleaning off the table next to mine.

"Yeah I'm just nervous, about tomorrow" I confess.

"Girl it's going to be fine. He obviously likes you. Message him. I'm sure he'll like to hear from you. He probably thinks you're mad at him"

"I'll message him later" I smile.

We continue about our day taking orders and cleaning. On our break we went to a nearby restaurant to pick up something to eat and went back to the cafè to meet kaien. Ivie texted him. They act like they can't be separated its cute.

Lucky we had an hour break because we were really slow today. After a while kaien shows up with 2 other girls.

"Hey guys" He smiles.

"Hey, who is this" Ivie asks

"This is my sister miya" He points at the girl with shorter hair. "And this is her friend Yerim" He smiles.

Miya bows quickly blushing a little. She was so shy. It was cute. Her friend on the other hand. She completely ignores us sitting in the seat.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ivie and this is Cassie" She says points at me.

We all sit down.

"So you're the Ivie kaien always talks about" Miya giggles.

"Okay that's enough" Kaien says blushing a little.

"Why is kaien shy?" She taunts. "Seriously he won't shut up about-" Kaien puts his hand over her mouth.

"Don't listen to her" He chuckles nervously.

"Oh please, I've never heard her name come out of his mouth" Yerim says rolling her eyes.

What's up with this chick, we just met and she's acting like a bitch.

"Oh trust me you'll be hearing a lot more of it soon" Ivie winks at her.

"I highly doubt you'll be around for long." Yerim slyly says.

"Okay yeri that's enough" Miya says angrily.

"What? I'm just stating facts" She smiles in return. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to go to the ladies room" She says leaving

"I'm sorry about her" Kaien sighs. "She has a little crush on me" He continues

"More than a little" Miya replies.

"Okay we have to clock back in. Keep that brat under control" Ivie laughs.

"Okay we'll wait till you're done and we'll all go to the Park" Miya smiles.

We check back in continuing our shift that was almost over. During our sift Ivie 'accidently' wasted coffee all over Yerim. It was too funny I couldn't help but to laugh.  But that didn't stop Yerim she insisted on staying. Even though she was covered in stickiness.

"Okay that's it for you guys, You can go" The manger smiles. We bow saying goodbye before giving Senri I hug.

"You guys are ready to go?" Kaien smiles