I could hear birds, almost as if someone had held a pillow over my face and all the sounds were coming threw. my head was in more pain than I had ever felt in my life. After the storm, the sky cleared slightly and I could feel the sun, but I refused to open my eyes and look around knowing it would be helpless. I had fallen asleep who knows how long an ago, and yet to have opened my eyes again. the feeling of my knife on my thigh the only sense of cold as the heat of the sun continued to bear down on me.

"Geralt, look."  The voices were muffled, but there and it startled me. There was a very good chance I was hallucinating. With all the effort I had in me, I peeled my eyes open, only to be met with sand around me and trees blowing in the distance. My heart started to race, I had no idea where I was and that scared me more than anything. 

"Their ears, they're elves." I hopped to my feet, regretting it as soon as I did. I grabbed my head, my vision began blurring. I closed my eyes holding my head before looking at the two people standing away from me. I quickly looked behind me to see Legolas still sleeping on his back, the driftwood still under us. I could see his chest barely rising.

I heard one of the men take a step and I quickly pulled my dagger from my side and held it in front of myself, crouching in front of my brother protectively. The man who moved looked to be just that, a man. He had an instrument of some form on his back, his hands were in front of him outstretched in surrender. He had a kind smile on his face. But the other one was who I was worried about. His hair caught my attention, it was the same color as mine. His eyes bore into my own. They were bright yellow, almost orange in some places, and his body was bigger than my brothers. His shoulder broad and his jaw was sharp. He was a breathtaking creature, but he wasn't human.

I heard Legolas groan in pain as he moved softly. I felt his hand on my leg, he was weak.

"Who are you?" The man asked looking at my brother who was trying to stand but not having any luck.

"My name is Aphadriel, of the Woodland Realm," I said softly my voice betraying me, I was going on day 3 without water and it was affecting me more than I'd care to admit.

"Woodland Realm?" The creature asked. His voice was deep and husky it was both terrifying and mesmerizing.

"Yes, that is where my people are from. I'm their princess. Where are we, I don't have a recollection of this land." I whispered my legs shaking, caving to dehydration.

"You are far far from home, malady." The man said. He reached back into his pack making my point my dagger at him as Legolas sat at my feet his eyes barely staying open.

"It's okay, its just water. You both look like death." He passed me a pack full of freshwater. Dropping my dagger on the ground I picked it up and unscrewed the cap, kneeling down to Legolas.

"Here drink this, Leaf," I whispered holding the bottle to his lips, he took a few sips, not wanting to overwhelm his stomach. Once he took what he could I drank down as much as I could, and I could feel the color coming back to my cheeks.

I sat down on the driftwood, next to Legolas who was leaning into me.
"Where are we?" He crocked.
"I'm not sure Leaf..." I whispered back, the two others just watching us.

"What are your names?" I asked looking at the two.

"I'm Jaskier, the bard." The man who gave us the water said stepping forward in a dramatic fashion, causing my lip to twitch in a faint smile. the other man just rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest.

"And you?" I asked nodding towards him. My hand, softly stroking the hair from my brother's face.

"That's Geralt of Rivera. The most feared Witcher of all of the continent." Jaskier said with a smack of his hand to the man's chest.