Chapter 17 - Purple Eyes

Alissa's POV

"I just hope she can forgive me for being a seductive monster."

Did I hear that correctly? 

"She is right about you having beautiful eyes." I heard Xyla say, which made me turn my head to look at her. I thought she was hunting? Or did she finish her hunt and teleport here just to scare me? She knows that I still don't trust her, even though we almost did the thing during the blood moon. I was thankful that my body saved me. What am I even saying? 

"I heard Annie's voice in my mind. Is that something to do with my eyes? Why do I feel different?" I asked her. I watched her walk up to me, before sitting down beside me. 

"My amazing blood has turned you part immortal. The reason that you can hear her in your mind, is that we have mated. Well...basically me and her have mated." she replied, before her eyes landed on my body. Shit. I was still naked. Oops. 

I immediately grabbed the duvet covers, before Xyla stopped me by pressing her lips against mine. Remember what she did to you, Alissa. Push her away! But, I didn't. Was I finally starting to accept her as...mine? 

I felt Xyla pull away, before she grabbed my hand. "Let's get cleaned up. Together." she whispered, before I nodded. No! Stop! Please stop what you are doing, Alissa! You are in danger with that bitch! No! 

I started to follow Xyla to the bathroom, once we were there, I watched her undress right in front of me. She was covered in dirt. "So did you get rugby tackled during your hunt? Is that why you are so dirty?" I asked her, my cheeks started to burn with heat. 

"I tried to chase down my snack in the woods, but she was too fast for me." 

"Why didn't you use your speed?" I asked her, before she gave me a small laugh. "I didn't want to get too far. So I stopped and came back." she replied as she then stood in the tub. I did the same, getting in front of her. 

I then turned on the water, letting the water pour down on us. Then, I felt her pin me against the marbled wall, making me gasp a little. Her lips then touched mine again, before we started to lose ourselves in our crazy minds. 

Then, her fangs sank into my neck with her hand rubbing me with such passion that I can't explain...  

"MINE!"